New Shmee Emira video

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
tl;dw If you want a RHD car, just make sure you're a youtuber. If you want a LHD car, just make sure you're in China. None of the cars being produced is coming to NA or other markets.

Reactions: xen

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
take that Harry..I got to drive my car in the factory....!

I didnt like the look of that ORANGE elise at all...with the hard top.... not for me
Why has this Schmuck potentially got his car before those which placed deposits before him at goodwood (reveal day and pre reveal).

Pisses me right off.
Harry I can deal with,but why another youtuber,especially this twerp!

Loathe
Of
Tw@'s
Usually
Shmee

Wake

Reaction score
Because Shmee does more for the brand than any of us will?

I’m not a huge fan of Shmee’s content, but the attitude and comments being made about him here from what I had thought was a more mature community (age wise) compared to others is a little childish. The blokes just doing a job, one that we all wish we could do, and as an individual he seems like a nice guy when I’ve seen him at events etc.

I think the way Lotus has handled deposits has been shocking, but I don’t see people like Harry and Shmee getting cars first as an issue. They are ambassadors for the brand that have different audience demographics.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Why has this Schmuck potentially got his car before those which placed deposits before him at goodwood (reveal day and pre reveal).

Pisses me right off.
Harry I can deal with,but why another youtuber,especially this twerp!

Loathe
Of
Tw@'s
Usually
Shmee
he said he placed his order 2 years ago......
I dont like him or have any interest in him or his cars... but if he did place his order 2 years ago, then he is far more entitled to his early car than uncle Harry

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
he said he placed his order 2 years ago......
I dont like him or have any interest in him or his cars... but if he did place his order 2 years ago, then he is far more entitled to his early car than uncle Harry
He placed his at goodwood when he had the drive up the hill,according to that video he made.

I completely understand it helps Lotus sell the brand ,but this doesn't disguise the fact its a kick in the balls again to those that ordered before and are still waiting.

Wake

Reaction score
I completely understand it helps Lotus sell the brand ,but this doesn't disguise the fact its a kick in the balls again to those that ordered before and are still waiting.
Im not saying it’s not wrong, but it’s not his decision is it? The comments are against the individual not the company with the poor decision making.

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Im not saying it’s not wrong, but it’s not his decision is it? The comments are against the individual not the company with the poor decision making.
Absolutely not his fault.

But I can confidently say I don't stand alone in thinking the guy is annoying beyond belief.
People are entitled to have an opinion,that's the funny thing about forums,people express them,if you're sensitive to that, you're in the wrong place.

I would place Supercar blondie above him in terms of preference, and that's a statement in itself.

Horses for courses,every youtuber will have their fan boys ,but its pretty evident this one has a lot of dislikes also.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
He placed his at goodwood when he had the drive up the hill,according to that video he made.

Absolutely not his fault.

But I can confidently say I don't stand alone in thinking the guy is annoying beyond belief.
People are entitled to have an opinion,that's the funny thing about forums,people express them,if you're sensitive to that, you're in the wrong place.

I would place Supercar blondie above him in terms of preference, and that's a statement in itself.

Horses for courses,every youtuber will have their fan boys ,but its pretty evident this one has a lot of dislikes also.
well could be he lied, could be he didnt place the deposit at all, but one of his many assistants did and they dont know when..... but if this means his car has a couple of faults they "may" have sorted by the time I get mine, which will actually be at the same time, then I am all for him going first haha.
He is like marmite... some like him..some detest him...
he has this habit of half laughing as he says chee ee ee ee ee eers.... yes I certainly find him annoying as is my right as a mature adult, but I find most people on here quite annoying too, as not such a mature adult haha.
We could debate why, but it matters not, as you say, each to their own..... millions watch him... he knows far more than me, but..... I will leave it there. time for 2nd lunch

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
well could be he lied, could be he didnt place the deposit at all, but one of his many assistants did and they dont know when..... but if this means his car has a couple of faults they "may" have sorted by the time I get mine, which will actually be at the same time, then I am all for him going first haha.
He is like marmite... some like him..some detest him...
he has this habit of half laughing as he says chee ee ee ee ee eers.... yes I certainly find him annoying as is my right as a mature adult, but I find most people on here quite annoying too, as not such a mature adult haha.
We could debate why, but it matters not, as you say, each to their own..... millions watch him... he knows far more than me, but..... I will leave it there. time for 2nd lunch
Exactly.

At the end of the day,fairplays to him,he's living the dream and I'm sure he couldn't give 2 hoots about what most would think of him,I certainly wouldn't.

CheshireCat

Reaction score
Am I being a bit dim? Can't see the key on the video. Watched it three times which was a bit excruciating and can't see him holding the key or in the car.

Hethel Merman

Reaction score
It's odd. The lack of line operatives in that video. They are there but too many are hiding, slacking, bunking off in the bike sheds having a fag.....now we know why delivery is off schedule.
Perhaps that nice Mr.D fellow can explain?

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If I was a Hethel yellow order then that different yellow hue from the badge on the front and wheel centres (and yellow callipers when specced) would annoy me. Never thought I was OCD till now but hey ho.

My Emira is Hethel yellow and has yellow calipers. At first, the different shade bothered me a bit, but I got used to it completely.

SuperBusa

Reaction score
The shots of the factory surprised me like others. If you been round any of the "normal" car plants there is way more going on and a real sense of purpose to getting cars built. ie Jaguar, Bently, Nissan, Ford etc

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
The right question to ask, is whether you guys would prefer that there be no line cutting at all, or that occasionally, you are willing to send someone up to the front just so that they can come back and show you what the heck is going on in that black box.