New Shmee Emira video

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Must be nice to have so many cars you forget what you’ve specced 🙂
I quite like his style and he a car guy. But did you see the amount of left hand cars going through the factory. Not sure when this was filmed but, I don’t see how UK market is being serviced. It was the same when Harry visit as well. Maybe the same time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I quite like his style and he a car guy. But did you see the amount of left hand cars going through the factory. Not sure when this was filmed but, I don’t see how UK market is being serviced. It was the same when Harry visit as well. Maybe the same time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
did you not see the bbc today..
UK swapping to drive on the right.. you will be fine... ;)

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
did you not see the bbc today..
UK swapping to drive on the right.. you will be fine... ;)
I didn’t see that piece as too busy watching football. 😀 Can you imagine the chaos that would create, I think Sweden went through that years ago and to give them credit, managed it without too many issues. Don’t have any issues with left hand drive as spent years overseas and mainland Europe, USA, Canada etc

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I didn’t see that piece as too busy watching football. 😀 Can you imagine the chaos that would create, I think Sweden went through that years ago and to give them credit, managed it without too many issues. Don’t have any issues with left hand drive as spent years overseas and mainland Europe, USA, Canada etc
But give me one of those Left hand drive cars - ohh no - there were no Magmas shown!!!🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ What to do!

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It's odd. The lack of line operatives in that video. They are there but too many are hiding, slacking, bunking off in the bike sheds having a fag.....now we know why delivery is off schedule.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The final line looked to be at a standstill when this video was shot - a gap and an orange cone were quite obvious…….

Last edited:

JohnHoward

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The factory looked very quiet, I wonder if was filmed on a Friday or a weekend with some overtime working? If this was filmed during the normal working week, I think the lack of people explains some of the delays. I was amazed that they let him walk around the factory with an uncovered watch on his wrist

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
He did say at the end that it was getting dark and late so maybe it was after the main 1st shift went home. I hope so anyway as that was the 1st thing I noticed too. Harry's video showed a busy factory.
It also appeared the cars body panels are painted separate from their counterpart pieces. That seems different from what other manufactures do (maybe not?) Hopefully the panels are vin matched at reassembly after painting them all together.

Last edited:

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
He did say at the end that it was getting dark and late so maybe it was after the main 1st shift went home. I hope so anyway as that was the 1st thing I noticed too. Harry's video showed a busy factory.
It also appeared the cars body panels are painted separate from their counterpart pieces. That seems different from what other manufactures do (maybe not?) Hopefully the panels are vin matched at reassembly after painting them all together.
They've gotta be bundled together, otherwise they likely wouldn't match perfectly.

shaank

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Panels are painted off car, together, so that all a car's panel's are painted together. I've seen this take place in the factory.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
When he got in his car, I was super pumped he wasn’t buried to the headliner. Then I googled his specs. He’s 5’6’”:(

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Interesting to see the car numbers on the line... noticed #781 (Hethel Yellow) and #851 (Seneca Blue). While in Harry's vid they had #454 (Seneca Blue). So roughly 400 more cars? IIRC Harry's was #333?
Columbo level shown(y)

Reactions: ADC

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Of all the cars I could see, the wheel calipers had NYO on them, these are Chinese cars…
1FFDC997-CC9C-432F-9294-F5A983DF1DA5.jpeg

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone give me the tl;dw? (too long; didn't watch)

Any Shmee video is too long... 😉

Schmee visited the factory and got to see his yellow Emira at the end of the production line where he slapped on the front emblem himself. Factory looked pretty inactive for some reason. Overall it's a good video.. Similar to Harry's but with less detail and no MW interview. You can skip the first half if you decide to watch as it's just Schmee talking about his current collection and then driving to the factory.