New Lotus owner in the Midwest

KCDarkV

Reaction score
Always wanted a mid engine car and when the Emira was announced, I knew it was the car I was looking for. Picked my car up from Holman Motorcars in St Louis and had a great experience. Overall very happy with the car so far and hoping to put many miles on it.

IMG_6785.jpeg

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm heading to Holman tomorrow to pay for my Mist White Emira. Won't take it home until I get back from England in two weeks. Heading to Hethel to do some track time and to do some tourist stuff with the family.

Based on your name I assume you are also in the KC area. Shoot me a message if that's the case and maybe we can meet up some time.

OP
K

KCDarkV

Reaction score
I'm heading to Holman tomorrow to pay for my Mist White Emira. Won't take it home until I get back from England in two weeks. Heading to Hethel to do some track time and to do some tourist stuff with the family.

Based on your name I assume you are also in the KC area. Shoot me a message if that's the case and maybe we can meet up some time.
White with red seats? I saw it in the back room! I’m the guy who chatted with you on the test drive day. Was wondering if you’d picked yours up yet. Would be great to meet up (and maybe take pics of our cars together).