Never even considered Shadow Grey, now I am dying to see this combo in real life!

DenzilP

Reaction score
D

@DenzilP did you see the black lotus badge (instead of chrome) on the back of shadow? Was it readable and did it look nice?
No, I didn't see the rear, it was parked up inside the factory with the back to the wall. There is a pedestrian walkway in the factory marked by two yellow lines and we were not allow to step beyond the yellow lines, health and safety reasons. Looks amazing - just hope my DV looks as good (didn't see a whole DV on my tour - only DV panels and half built DV car). I did also see a senca blue completed car with black pack and black wheels - which also look very nice and even better than the senca blue show car in my opinion.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The dynamic prototype is currently in Malaysia. A new video popped up of it being revved to impress onlookers at a posh hotel. The sound quality is quite good.

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The dynamic prototype is currently in Malaysia. A new video popped up of it being revved to impress onlookers at a posh hotel. The sound quality is quite good.

Don't let that guy near my car

Last edited:

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Sounds pretty amazing. I’m hopeful they can work some of their magic on the i4 too.