Never even considered Shadow Grey, now I am dying to see this combo in real life!

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
There have been a lot of comments made here about how the lighter colors pick up the lines of the car more, which I think is a true statement. However, I think the darker colors, particularly the dark green, make the car look less "junior" supercar. To my eye, there' something about the relative sizing and proportion of the intake vents behind the doors that when contrasted (against light colors) amplifies the difference between the EMIRA and other supercars relative proportions. Where to the contrary, when the vent is hidden behind a dark color it isn't so obvious. Nothing about the Green looks Junior anything to me and after many, many hours of thinking about this has driven me to narrow my choice to green (I think). Also, I think dark colors (including gray) may make the car look like it rides lower as well as the gap between tire and fender is all blended together. My $.02
66847675455__B7929317-CE00-439B-B84C-E1C21CC21A01.jpg

Elisesquared

Reaction score
That's the same spec I've been considering, too. Even had someone on Fiverr do some photoshop for me so I can see what it looks like in real life:
1646848024318.png

1646848043660.png

1646848063033.png

1646848081762.png

Black wheels, yellow calipers, and black pack totally transforms the car in this color. Looks badass...almost like a car Bruce Wayne would drive.

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That's the same spec I've been considering, too. Even had someone on Fiverr do some photoshop for me so I can see what it looks like in real life:
View attachment 3663
View attachment 3664
View attachment 3665
View attachment 3666

Black wheels, yellow calipers, and black pack totally transforms the car in this color. Looks badass...almost like a car Bruce Wayne would drive.
I told myself "no more grey cars, no more grey cars". I can't agree with myself at this point, and now have it narrowed down to 3 colors (maybe 4?) 😵

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 3663
View attachment 3664
View attachment 3665
View attachment 3666

You aren't kidding, that does completely change the car and looks awesome! Can you intro your guy on Fiverr, would love to have him do this same thing for me with the diamond cut wheels to see how that looks.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here are a few more I created with tinted windows and privacy glass of course!

Full black pack or lower black pack? What do you think? 🤔

shadow-no-black-pack.png

shadow-black-pack.png

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I would love to discover that the tour car is actually a different gray, because I agree that they shadow gray on the configurator is awesome. I didn't care for the gray on the tour car.
Exactly that it looks superb here but the tour car just looks drab, you can see how not many orders. Out of all the colours even though I would normally choose this colour doesn’t show the cars curves and shape.

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Was playing with the configurator today, and switched to Shadow Grey, and I was actually surprised how I liked this with black wheels and black pack. I hope someone is getting this combo early on so I can see how it looks!
View attachment 3636
View attachment 3635
If it looked like this IRL it would be a serious contender.

Unfortunately having seen it at Goodwood it's much darker and dull.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If it looked like this IRL it would be a serious contender.

Unfortunately having seen it at Goodwood it's much darker and dull.
True, there was no sunshine at Goodwood unlike during the above photos taken in California.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Standard UK summer then wasn't it really, which makes it quite representative 🤣
Indeed, haha! I would imagine that Dark Verdant might look just as drab without sunlight though!

DenzilP

Reaction score
Was playing with the configurator today, and switched to Shadow Grey, and I was actually surprised how I liked this with black wheels and black pack. I hope someone is getting this combo early on so I can see how it looks!
View attachment 3636
View attachment 3635
I saw this exact combination at my recent factory tour in the flesh, but with the standard silver wheels. It looks awesome, I kept on going back to look at it. I seen the shadow grey at Goodwood and discounted the colour, but with the black pack it certainly does work and will be even better with the black wheels. Good choice 👍

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
D
I saw this exact combination at my recent factory tour in the flesh, but with the standard silver wheels. It looks awesome, I kept on going back to look at it. I seen the shadow grey at Goodwood and discounted the colour, but with the black pack it certainly does work and will be even better with the black wheels. Good choice 👍
@DenzilP did you see the black lotus badge (instead of chrome) on the back of shadow? Was it readable and did it look nice?

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Shadow grey is surprisingly blue, like gun metal blue/a slab of granite for your fancy kitchen work top. Very classy/moody.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

If you look in this video for Malaysia audiences, the shadow grey is mostly blue reflected from the blue floor! Close up of many body parts in the video

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I agree. I chose that exact configuration. Just stunning.
You have excellent taste! This is just such a killer combo, the interior and exterior setting each other off perfectly. I've seen it on a few Porsches and always loved it, think i saw it on a Ferrari 355 once which looked even more gorgeous than they usually do.