Never even considered Shadow Grey, now I am dying to see this combo in real life!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Was playing with the configurator today, and switched to Shadow Grey, and I was actually surprised how I liked this with black wheels and black pack. I hope someone is getting this combo early on so I can see how it looks!
1.png

2.png

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Was playing with the configurator today, and switched to Shadow Grey, and I was actually surprised how I liked this with black wheels and black pack. I hope someone is getting this combo early on so I can see how it looks!
View attachment 3636
View attachment 3635
I would love to discover that the tour car is actually a different gray, because I agree that they shadow gray on the configurator is awesome. I didn't care for the gray on the tour car.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have a 1 min video of Shadow Gray in day light from the roadshow. I would post it here, but not sure how to share videos here. It looks nice and not as blah as it does indoors.

daveparky84

Reaction score

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have a 1 min video of Shadow Gray in day light from the roadshow. I would post it here, but not sure how to share videos here. It looks nice and not as blah as it does indoors.
You can use the "Attach files" button below the reply text box, or the chain icon at the top to "Insert link" to a video posted elsewhere 👍

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It's funny how there have been comments ref BP only looking good on lighter colours. But I think for the more aggressive look, BP and black wheels look great on the Shadow and DV. Yellow calipers are a must though....

#ForthePOP

Can't believe I just joined the # fraternity!!!!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I would love to discover that the tour car is actually a different gray, because I agree that they shadow gray on the configurator is awesome. I didn't care for the gray on the tour car.
This was me also on the configurator it looks Fabulous- but when I saw the u tube videos I discounted this colour as to me it just looked dull and I think you loose all the lovely curves of the car. Think the other colours show this off a lot better

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is my Spec, Shadow Gray, manual, Sports Suspension, Black Alcantara Interior with Yellow Stitching and Alcantara Steering Wheel, Deposit placed 13th July, still waiting for 3rd call from Lotus
Awesome! Hopefully we will get to see it early on.

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The video from Goodwood Festival shows the shadow grey going up the hill and there is a blue undertone in certain light.....confirmed by Lotus.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It looks really classy in person. I've seen it outdoors at Goodwood and indoors in the very well lit assembly hall at Hethel. The blue tinge of the metallic fleck is apparent in daylight.