Anyone seen Nimbis/Ice combo in real life?

ESPREE

Reaction score
I love a lighter interior since it opens up the space, but is the ice grey interior matched with the Nimbus grey exterior too bland? Would love to see some real life photos/videos or know if anyone is headed for this "Nimbus Ice" combo!
Nimbus Ice.jpg

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yup, there are photos of it around, looks great!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I think it would look good but personally I would prefer a bit more color in the interior. I feel that the ice interior works better with the brighter red and blue cars.

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I love a lighter interior since it opens up the space, but is the ice grey interior matched with the Nimbus grey exterior too bland? Would love to see some real life photos/videos or know if anyone is headed for this "Nimbus Ice" combo!
View attachment 36336

Thanks for the pics! I’m liking it…
That is my build😉, trust me, it is gorgeous, no bias😀, can‘t wait for that darn CARB approval

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 60

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice! Please post some more pics when you get it!
I own a nimbus /tan but having seen the ice grey and nimbus with upper black pack at Southampton I think it looks really futuristic and is a perfect match. In hindsight I would have gone with that combination. Shouldn't work but really does

MikeG

Reaction score
I own a nimbus /tan but having seen the ice grey and nimbus with upper black pack at Southampton I think it looks really futuristic and is a perfect match. In hindsight I would have gone with that combination. Shouldn't work but really does
Talking of the ice over NG at Southampton. Covered 1500 miles thus far in it trouble free and loving the combo (I was originally a NG and black alcantara i4 but swapped out due to the early reviews of the i4. Really pleased I did).

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    408.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7789.jpeg
    IMG_7789.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7776.jpeg
    IMG_7776.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7773.jpeg
    IMG_7773.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Almost any color/combo works with any vehicle that looks good like the Emira. If you start with a beautiful shape/lines/curves, you've already won in the "looks" department. There may be some outlandish combos with colors that clash, but barring those, you can't really go wrong with your Emira choices.

I spent MANY hours fretting over the color choices for a Corvette C8, changing my mind too many times, only to finally realize the above.

Finally, it's tough to rely on the configurator when playing with color combos. It's far better to see the Emira (or any vehicle) up close, to know what the colors really look like in the shade/sun.

OP
ESPREE

ESPREE

Reaction score
Almost any color/combo works with any vehicle that looks good like the Emira. If you start with a beautiful shape/lines/curves, you've already won in the "looks" department. There may be some outlandish combos with colors that clash, but barring those, you can't really go wrong with your Emira choices.

I spent MANY hours fretting over the color choices for a Corvette C8, changing my mind too many times, only to finally realize the above.

Finally, it's tough to rely on the configurator when playing with color combos. It's far better to see the Emira (or any vehicle) up close, to know what the colors really look like in the shade/sun.
Will you keep both the C8 and the Emira? I’m heavily leaning towards the Emira for the manual gearbox, but the C8 seems like the bargain of the century in terms of performance.

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Will you keep both the C8 and the Emira? I’m heavily leaning towards the Emira for the manual gearbox, but the C8 seems like the bargain of the century in terms of performance.

I'd keep both, if I had the money and (moreso) an understanding spouse but my "better half" of 35 years, has zero understanding when it comes to my "sport car obsession" (sigh).

OP
ESPREE

ESPREE

Reaction score
Talking of the ice over NG at Southampton. Covered 1500 miles thus far in it trouble free and loving the combo (I was originally a NG and black alcantara i4 but swapped out due to the early reviews of the i4. Really pleased I did).
Thanks for the pics!

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I saw this combo Nimbus, Ice interior, Nimbus roof, silver wheels in the showroom of VDK in the Netherlands.

It is absolutely stunning !!!!! and the best spec I have seen so far. Car has yellow calipers...and the one mod I would still make is silver calipers to go with the silver wheels.

You can find it here:

Nimbus Ice Emira

OP
ESPREE

ESPREE

Reaction score
I saw this combo Nimbus, Ice interior, Nimbus roof, silver wheels in the showroom of VDK in the Netherlands.

It is absolutely stunning !!!!! and the best spec I have seen so far. Car has yellow calipers...and the one mod I would still make is silver calipers to go with the silver wheels.

You can find it here:

Nimbus Ice Emira
Thanks! Agreed, I’d personally change the calipers (red for me). But looks great!

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Saw this combo this morning at Bell and Colvill, looked nicer in person than the photos, great combo in my opinion. I'd go black calipers with it, the one I saw had yellow.

OP
ESPREE

ESPREE

Reaction score
Now that deliveries are happening… any more Nimbus Ice photos out there??

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Now that deliveries are happening… any more Nimbus Ice photos out there??
It is the best combo……in my eyes of course😂…….I will grab some more from the dashboard and different angles…..I notice from my camera roll I am not a bog picture taker as I can look at it all the time 😄

I just got plebty of compliments this weekend comparing to others, I think it strikes an awesome balance with the nimbus, and white/silver grey leather is not the typical combo and screams again supercar looks for me, as it is I think a rare combo on any car, not just the Emira

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpeg
    IMG_1622.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7422.jpeg
    IMG_7422.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7435.jpeg
    IMG_7435.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7891.jpeg
    IMG_7891.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7889.jpeg
    IMG_7889.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7888.jpeg
    IMG_7888.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7890.jpeg
    IMG_7890.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 28
OP
ESPREE

ESPREE

Reaction score
It is the best combo……in my eyes of course😂…….I will grab some more from the dashboard and different angles…..I notice from my camera roll I am not a bog picture taker as I can look at it all the time 😄

I just got plebty of compliments this weekend comparing to others, I think it strikes an awesome balance with the nimbus, and white/silver grey leather is not the typical combo and screams again supercar looks for me, as it is I think a rare combo on any car, not just the Emira
Looks great! Which rims did you get?