More price news in the UK due today

meccanisti

Reaction score
Just recieved this email (even though I have already taken delivery of my Emira - go Cust Services marketing team!)

We wanted to let you know that today, there will be an update on our website to the price of the Emira V6 & 2.0 First Edition in the UK.

As you have a reservation on an Emira, but have not yet submitted a specification for your vehicle, to avoid being impacted by the price increase we encourage you to confirm the specification of your vehicle by logging in to your ‘mylotus’ account by the 11th of August 2023.

If you do not confirm a configuration for your vehicle or wish to make any changes to your specification after this time, your vehicle will be subject to the new pricing.

We also want to take the opportunity to thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to delivering your vehicle to you in the coming months.

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just recieved this email (even though I have already taken delivery of my Emira - go Cust Services marketing team!)

We wanted to let you know that today, there will be an update on our website to the price of the Emira V6 & 2.0 First Edition in the UK.

As you have a reservation on an Emira, but have not yet submitted a specification for your vehicle, to avoid being impacted by the price increase we encourage you to confirm the specification of your vehicle by logging in to your ‘mylotus’ account by the 11th of August 2023.

If you do not confirm a configuration for your vehicle or wish to make any changes to your specification after this time, your vehicle will be subject to the new pricing.

We also want to take the opportunity to thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to delivering your vehicle to you in the coming months.
Another price hike already? I confirmed my I4 spec a few weeks ago and I haven't had this email so that fits with what they're saying.

JClem

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Price hasn't changed on the website yet. However I do have to confirm my spec by the 11th August despite the build not planned until Q2 24.

Last edited:

fellman3

Reaction score
Up another 5%. If you lock in by 11 August and don’t change spec then ‘old’ price holds. This is for First Editions only. No news on Base model prices but if they follow the FE’s then 15% up making the i4 Base £70k not £60k

Reactions: AGP

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I locked my i4 spec in (again - 1st time was April 2022!) on May 3rd for August build - haven't had an email but LCS confirmed by chat that my price is protected from any future increase (still got hit by the last one though...)

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I had this Email too, although I dropped down to the Base I4 from the I4 FE after the last price hike.
I am assuming that the price reveal for the Base I4 won't be announced before the 11th Aug so this is for the FE models only.
Doesn't look good for the people awaiting the Base spec pricing.
I think it's time to get my deposit back:unsure: and see how the 2nd hand market holds up over the next year.

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I locked my i4 spec in (again - 1st time was April 2022!) on May 3rd for August build - haven't had an email but LCS confirmed by chat that my price is protected from any future increase (still got hit by the last one though...)
I haven't been on here for a while so apologies in advance. Has anyone had their date for the I4 FE yet? Before I moved the deposit to the Base spec I4, my build date was Aug.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I haven't been on here for a while so apologies in advance. Has anyone had their date for the I4 FE yet? Before I moved the deposit to the Base spec I4, my build date was Aug.
Mine's August (2023).....

Reactions: AGP

ABC

Reaction score
Did anyone lock in an i4 FE UK order at 72k? Or are all the configuration-finalised orders currently at 77 (without options)?

fellman3

Reaction score
I had this Email too, although I dropped down to the Base I4 from the I4 FE after the last price hike.
I am assuming that the price reveal for the Base I4 won't be announced before the 11th Aug so this is for the FE models only.
Doesn't look good for the people awaiting the Base spec pricing.
I think it's time to get my deposit back:unsure: and see how the 2nd hand market holds up over the next year.
I‘m of a similar mindset given the expected new price of the i4 Base (c£70k + taxes). It’s moved a long way as we’ve sat patiently waiting for two years.

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I‘m of a similar mindset given the expected new price of the i4 Base (c£70k + taxes). It’s moved a long way as we’ve sat patiently waiting for two years.
I's be ok with the Base spec plus a few options but that is realistically going to be £72,720 OTR with say £5k of Options, taking it to ££77,720 and that's if we don't see any further hikes.
I may as well jump back to the I4FE:D 🙈

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
At least this is fair, they are not just picking a random set of customers to shaft, they are giving a date to lock in the price.

I was told during my handover to expect more price increases. Honestly, people holding out for base editions are going to feel very sore when a basic Emira will cost nearly the same as a loaded FE. Also, with finance costs going up all the while, its no longer a "cheap sports car"

webfoot

Reaction score
V6 FE reservation, but no email today.

But then, I didn't receive one for the previous price increase, or about the My Lotus portal, or the new colours......

I was promised the CRM system was corrected.... lol

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
V6 FE reservation, but no email today.

But then, I didn't receive one for the previous price increase, or about the My Lotus portal, or the new colours......

I was promised the CRM system was corrected.... lol
Me too - I just set a reminder to check "My Lotus" once a week now..... Any emails "sent" can be resent from there and those work for me.....