• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Metallic White Render

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
TBH I have no idea re name, but it was a gloss plain white. Must admit metallic whites show off curves and angles better. Had the metallic on my AMG , which still wasnt to my taste, but it was a good price :p

00C53025-9468-48B0-996D-84EFC1C658A9.jpeg

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There were two whites available as standard on the Evora. Aspen White is a solid colour and Ice White is a pearlescent. There were some special editions with a solid paint called Monaco White and a Metallic White too. Some links:

These are the Evora Launch Edition colours - back when Lotus gave you 20 colours to choose from for a launch car :(

114094d1236710737-march-10-press-release-evora-evoracolourchart.jpg

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There were two whites available as standard on the Evora. Aspen White is a solid colour and Ice White is a pearlescent. There were some special editions with a solid paint called Monaco White and a Metallic White too. Some links:

These are the Evora Launch Edition colours - back when Lotus gave you 20 colours to choose from for a launch car :(

Wow... I really feel jipped now.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Thanks a lot Tom, time to think now 👍

OP
CanadianEmira

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
TBH I have no idea re name, but it was a gloss plain white. Must admit metallic whites show off curves and angles better. Had the metallic on my AMG , which still wasnt to my taste, but it was a good price :p

View attachment 1419
Some cars are just better suited to metallic than others. Even though my current paint preferences tend to more trendy, matte-ish paints, I think the Emira is one of those cars that is best shown off with a high gloss metallic paint.