• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Metallic White Render

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Awesome, great render! I'm strongly considering having mine vinyl wrapped as I'm not certain I'm in love with any of the FE colors. If I go the wrap route, I'm considering a pearl white with black pack equivalent (and black wheels), or perhaps something along the lines of Audi's Nardo Grey
This is an existing Lotus colour - I think it's called Vortex Grey

83E8A6E1-4309-401A-A41C-4951DAC73F87.jpeg

weepel

Reaction score
So.... Nimbus grey then? Looks very similar in the configurator at least - maybe slightly less of a blue tint?.....View attachment 388
Meh I hope so, but the Nimbus render on the configurator looks like it may have more beige/yellow tones than the grey of Audi's Nardo grey to me. Really hoping to get to see it in person or at least on a paint swatch since the configurator appears to be off. Looking at Shadow Grey in videos (e.g. Goodwood, Laguna Seca) make it look much more metallic and darker than the configurator, which has given me pause since my initial deposit "order" is configured with Shadow grey.

robert

Reaction score
I was originally hoping for a silver Emira, but when I saw the colours available would probably go for Nimbus grey with the black pack - then get a wrap. Wrap-wise I'm torn between Silver (like some of the Evija shots) or metallic white. Seeing shots of the silver emira in the lotus design studio behind Russell Carr, I am tempted to go with flat or metallic white eventually.

Can we get some more of the white renders here. Would be really good to see it in both metallic vs flat white. My photoshop skills are not so great.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This car really looks stunning in white. And yet, Emira looks stunning in other colors too. The csr2 render of the magma red or the nightfall blue render that popped up a couple of day ago….really appealing but I think for a different reason. They are just so classy. This chameleon like quality of the shape, being able to evoke different but equally compelling emotions is the mark of the remarkable. Maybe this is why I’m having such a hard time deciding which way to go with this car. The excitement of the white exterior with red interior or the elegance of a canyon red metallic with tan interior. Both appeal to me, but for different and complimentary reasons. Maybe I should ask my wife if I can have two? 😆

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm starting to really dig the metallic white with black pack...but if going for I4FE obviously not an option

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm starting to really dig the metallic white with black pack...but if going for I4FE obviously not an option
Actually it might be. The extra 13 colours were rumoured to be available from about 3 months after first V6 FE deliveries started. So they might be available for i4 FE.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Would y’all go “white” or like that Lexus or Porsche “chalk”?

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Would y’all go “white” or like that Lexus or Porsche “chalk”?
Sorry, but I just can’t understand the appeal of the flat gray “crayon” or “chalk” color. As it has been described by others on this forum, it just looks like shines primer. A car with such a stunning design shouldn’t try to hide it….be loud and proud. Get noticed with bling and shiney bits, I say! IMHO

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
<======= The render looks great, but I fancy a change next time :cool:

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks superb! (y)

The Black Pack does make a marked difference.

Smegatron

Reaction score
Actually it might be. The extra 13 colours were rumoured to be available from about 3 months after first V6 FE deliveries started. So they might be available for i4 FE.
Maybe for some later V6 FE too then.......

It would be great to know, I'd definitely defer a few months to get a wider choice. Would quite like a black with gold fleck, or very bright options like orange or green, or even a metallic yellow!

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Funny how I wasn’t really that impressed with white on my Evora but that Emira render looks stunning

2376C162-AB33-40E1-BC7F-E7C432208442.jpeg

Last edited:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Funny how I wasn’t really that impressed with white on my Evora but that Emira render looks stunning

View attachment 1417
What is the code name for this paint on the Evora?
Is it really shiny, or they had more than one white option?
I am thinking for the Emira on something like Glacier White