Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yeah, hate to release photos of finished cars in good lighting, taken with a real camera. These are waaaaay better.
If Magma Red looks like these two cars I will be very happy… look how good the 2 red cars looks. 😍👍

Attachments

• Inside-the-Chapman-Production-Centre_2.jpg
    Inside-the-Chapman-Production-Centre_2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 127

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are a few new pics on the Nimbus colour thread worth looking at. The red does indeed go darker in lower light conditions. In the shadows it becomes very reflective and moody looking :cool:

Crown

Reaction score
That looks great! Wish it had silver forged wheels so we can get a good look at them!
I was on the factory tour on Thursday. I saw 5/6 red ones in various stages of build. There was one completed with silver wheels, no black pack and light ice grey leather. Looked very nice. It was under factory lighting , it was in now way a red that popped but the metallic did stand out in the paint. For me I’ve owned a Range Rover evoque in the past in Firenze red , the lotus looked like that but a lighter shade. Hope that helps anyone interested in the red.
I had gone on the tour to confirm my choice of yellow, however I was drawn first to the red , but for me I saw 2 completed blue cars they stood out in a classy way, one with the light ice grey that was in the red car , I think that is now my choice. Red is defiantly my second favourite also a classy colour.
I saw a bright solid red preproduction car, nearly built, I think the metallic red offered looked classier though.
one last thing was outside I saw a white one, don’t get me started on that ! as it looked great ! Why not a FE colour 😡 oh and also saw a front bumper in solid black. These must all be colours coming with the base edition.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I was hesitant for a while, but ordered Seneca in the end... Ordered a Red GR Corolla, so didn't want 2 red cars... That's pretty much what tipped the scale
Were you able to place your order for the GR Corolla already? I have a deposit in, but not able to order yet. Dealer will not know allocation numbers until later this year.