Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is it magma and where is this from?
I believe it is Magma Red, yes, albeit after somebody leaned on the saturation slider. 😆

Got it from Lotus' new Driving Academy page. This appears to be from the same photo set as that "dealer leak" a couple of weeks ago, and we were all pretty confident that they had a Magma car there at that time, not a Vivid Red.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It looks absolutely amazing. So aggressive with the black wheels.

With colors adjusted:
emira-magma-red-lotus-driving-academy.jpeg

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Was stuck in a boring meeting this morning, so I also took a crack at creating a colour-adjusted version of the above photo, using this leaked shot as my reference:

View attachment 5713
Oh man, I think I'm back in love. 💕 My original spec (minus BP). Think I will skip the BP if I go Magma. Had black calipers spec'd as well. Just need to get black letters & exhaust tips.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Any chance you can add yellow calipers?
This is the best I could do. There's no colour to modify in the source image, and I can't see the outlines, so I literally just painted on some fake yellow calipers for you. Good enough to at least visualize the colours if you squint real hard, or stand back 20 feet from your computer. 😂

yellow-calipers.jpg

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This is the best I could do. There's no colour to modify in the source image, and I can't see the outlines, so I literally just painted on some fake yellow calipers for you. Good enough to at least visualize the colours if you squint real hard, or stand back 20 feet from your computer. 😂

View attachment 5719
Thank you! It works with a bit of squinting. This is what I specced -- at the moment, not sure if it adds or detracts from the look, but it definitely adds some pop.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you! It works with a bit of squinting. This is what I specced -- at the moment, not sure if it adds or detracts from the look, but it definitely adds some pop.
I was a bit unsure about this particular colour combination, but I think it's growing on me! Definitely eye-catching, and I think it would look so unique on the road. 👍

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I was a bit unsure about this particular colour combination, but I think it's growing on me! Definitely eye-catching, and I think it would look so unique on the road. 👍
I was also thinking yellow callipers but now I’m either going black or red. I think the yellow detracts from the overall looks

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 5719
Based on other Magma photos we have previously seen I think you have captured the outdoor, sunlit color pretty well here. Photoshop in a faux full black pack and you have my exact spec! (pretty please) :D

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 5719
Could you photoshop a couple of chiquita bananas in there?

Like this:

1652897195043.png

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There are those, Doug M. huge US youtuber, who say go with the release/marketing colour, people always want it. Certainly applies to the ariel orange nomad for example.
I ordered UK blue car and spanish red car.... I know what the blue kind of looks like, so many vids and pics, but the red is a slight mystery. I have a sneaky suspicion I will regret selling the blue car, but well, the red is hardly going to be disappointing either.....
Did you order the red car in Bilbao or Barcelona ? What did they tell you about estimate delivery?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
ive got the same.... calipers should stand out..why not! nothing will detract from the emira shape... apart from a better looking car and I cant think of many off the top of my head.