Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I love that angle as well! :love:

Temjin

Reaction score
I don't think recent Ferraris are even this pretty... :LOL:
I agree. Ferrari's are looking like too many designs ideas were just mashed together and not flowing into each other with any flowing lines. The Emira looks to be one smooth, organic shape that looks good from any angle or color.
Great work Lotus.

G

Guest142

Another render but as this is part of a Lotus collaboration it's probably pretty accurate

View attachment 361
correct, I was informed by the developer of this render via social media that it is in fact Magma Red. And I absolutely love it. These colors are turning out so amazing I have no idea which way I'll go...but I am certain I'll love whatever I get get because they all are simple beautiful. Its really stunning what Lotus has achieved with this car and I think We'll be arriving in our awareness of that more and more over the coming months and years. Seeing this in Magma Red changed everything for me.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
correct, I was informed by the developer of this render via social media that it is in fact Magma Red. And I absolutely love it. These colors are turning out so amazing I have no idea which way I'll go...but I am certain I'll love whatever I get get because they all are simple beautiful. Its really stunning what Lotus has achieved with this car and I think We'll be arriving in our awareness of that more and more over the coming months and years. Seeing this in Magma Red changed everything for me.
The lighting in this rendering makes the color look like a deep red metallic, but the color in the configurator makes it look lighter with orange and even pink tones. What I don’t want to see is a red metallic reminiscent of the hum drum color one often sees on Toyota appliances like the Camry, Corolla or Prius. I think folks probably know the color to which I’m referring, which is bland and awful…like they wanted to make a red car but ran out of red tint. I admit, this magma red Emira looks sexy in this photo. Now I want to see the real McCoy (along with all the other colors, in the flesh)

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I've never had a red car, but this color might just change that!

G

Guest142

I've never had a red car, but this color might just change that!
Yes, I completely agree. I'm really excited by this color. I've never had a red car either but this is incredible. I can't deny it.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The red seats go really well with the exterior red

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
When I configured my car to place my deposit i combined magma red with a tan interior for a traditional look. But I amWhen I configured my car to place my deposit i combined magma red with a tan interior for a traditional look. But I am waiting to see the actual color. I really like the idea of metallic white with black pack, alloy wheels and a red interior with red calipers. Then there is the Hethel yellow, black pack combo, that is striking, and the possibility of either a deep blue metallic or something analogous to canyon red metallic (both with tan interior) which may come with the 13 colors after FEs, both of which remain high on my list. Depending on cost, I think I’ve settled on engine/drive chain as V6/IPS/touring setup no matter what visuals I choose. Exciting in the anticipation!