Hello from Australia

N8J

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey all, I had my Vivid red Emira delivered today so thought I would say hi as I've been lurking in the forums for a couple of weeks now. I can't stop looking at this car! It doesn't have a bad angle. Dealer told me this is the first vivid red in Queensland and I think the second one in Australia. Looking forward to driving the s#$t out of it and annoying a lot of you with stupid questions!

Attachments

• 20240202_184911.jpg
    20240202_184911.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 105

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
G'Day @N8J, welcome to the forum and congratulations on collecting your vivid red Emira today! 🏆

I've had my Emira for nearly 9 months and just love it. Hope you have many happy drives and memories with your new 4 wheeled toy. It looks amazing! :love:

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey all, I had my Vivid red Emira delivered today so thought I would say hi as I've been lurking in the forums for a couple of weeks now. I can't stop looking at this car! It doesn't have a bad angle. Dealer told me this is the first vivid red in Queensland and I think the second one in Australia. Looking forward to driving the s#$t out of it and annoying a lot of you with stupid questions!
Welcome to the forum and I hope you are loving your new car. You are right they look superb and you will never get bored of glancing at it whenever you can.

I am looking forward to seeing more colours and can say Vivid Red is one I have not seen in person yet.
Remember there are no stupid questions or there would be no point in having a forum.

Reactions: N8J
OP
N8J

N8J

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and I hope you are loving your new car. You are right they look superb and you will never get bored of glancing at it whenever you can.

I am looking forward to seeing more colours and can say Vivid Red is one I have not seen in person yet.
Remember there are no stupid questions or there would be no point in having a forum.
Oh I don't know, I can ask some pretty stupid questions haha. I can say though the configuratior does a terrible job of showing the difference between the magma red and the vivid red. I test drove a magma red and saw them both side by side. The vivid red really pops.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Congrats and welcome to the forum! 🍻

Reactions: N8J

Nymare

Reaction score
Oh I don't know, I can ask some pretty stupid questions haha. I can say though the configuratior does a terrible job of showing the difference between the magma red and the vivid red. I test drove a magma red and saw them both side by side. The vivid red really pops.
Stunning car. Looks like you have a lot of fun possibilities in your near future.

Like many, still awaiting mine. Currently driving a Vette but miss my 2005 mid engine NSX.

Live in the States. I was within a hair of living down under many moons ago.
My father applied for a university teaching job at Sydney.
Out of 1000 applicants got the final 2…..they picked the other guy 😜

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
"Nice Ferrari, mate!" 😁

Welcome aboard the best car forum on the internet!
A bit jealous, and wishing I was enjoying my Emira down in the QLD sunshine (as an Aussie who lived in Brisbane for many years before moving across the world)

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing more photos especially as it dull and wet in the UK presently.