Gulf Arab States/Middle East deliveries

ino

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Easy to compare between “with” and “without” the privacy glasses. Thanks TomE.

Foxy87

Reaction score
Honest question: do you guys in Dubai even have bends and twisty roads other then just 200km straights heading into the desert? Iˋve been to dubai once and all I saw were endless straight roads…

TRX250EX

Reaction score
Honest question: do you guys in Dubai even have bends and twisty roads other then just 200km straights heading into the desert? Iˋve been to dubai once and all I saw were endless straight roads…
There's some mountain roads not in Dubai but the cities around I took my Emira on a trip and it was really fun drive, there's about 4 famous driving roads in the country all within 2 hours of Dubai, that's a picture going on a trip on a road leading to "Khorfokan city" which is part of Sharjah city and not very far from Dubai, it have nice mountains road that have plenty of tunnels as well, starts as desert area then becomes mountain area.

If you like just twisty road then Jabal Jais mountain in Ras Al Kahima city is one of most famous roads not only in UAE but worldwide nowadays, also Al Ain have Jabal Hafeet mountain road as well.

Overall not as exciting roads as ones in Europe also lots of speed cameras around but at least we getting more and more exciting roads here.

Attachments

• 20230415_174324.jpg
    20230415_174324.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 38