• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Gulf Arab States/Middle East deliveries

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The first batch of AU cars have already been built and shipped from UK. NA cars don’t start build until Q1-23.

Tom did you hear some info about cars to Middle East (EUA, Kuwait , bahrein…)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I haven’t heard anything recently.

Moving this to a new thread so others can add any info they’ve got about deliveries for GCC states and other Middle East countries.

OP
Citizen

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Expected car deliveries first week march

HdoBadr

Reaction score
Do you know the color and specs for that car. Thanks

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I was told a month or so ago that GCC cars went through Lotus QC and were shipping out (China was the first big batch, then AUS, GCC, and then North America). My Dubai contacts said they were told their cars were completed on Jan 18th, arriving in UAE late February, then go through their own QC at the dealers, and finally customer deliveries in early March.

GTEvora

Reaction score
I think the ship is due to dock 27/28 Feb and then hand over on or around 9thMarch. Mine is also on the same ship

Next delivery is about 3 weeks later and then first automatic cars are due in May. If you order today the car will be built May for a June/July delivery

GTEvora

Reaction score
I think the ship is due to dock 27/28 Feb and then hand over on or around 9thMarch. Mine is also on the same ship

Next delivery is about 3 weeks later and then first automatic cars are due in May. If you order today the car will be built May for a June/July delivery
Sorry I was wrong. Ship is running about 4/5 days late so should dock around the 5th.

OP
Citizen

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Yes 9th march is a special event not deliveries

See you soon 😊

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

This lines up with what I've heard as well. Would be an interesting car to see on the roads here

Lazaruos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
hello
did anyone order i4? they said it might be delivered at Aug/Sept but the funny thing the dealer said they might charge me extra 10% of the car price because it will be 2024 model even tho im waiting 18 months and i shouldn't handle the shortage with all this delay
can I know how much did they charge u in GCC because the price is much higher than UK
and what is after the sell any free service and the warranty how many years

OP
Citizen

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I see this photo in other lotus forum

First time I see my car! 😂😂

Attachments

• CCA57360-9DFE-4CF2-967A-ACED36F9FB3E.jpeg