• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Eventuri development

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
i dont even care about the power, that SOUND is intoxicating :love:

Reactions: ADC

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Eventuri haș always been at the high end of the intake market with their bespoke carbon designs. I might bite off on this if I don't want to risk going for a tune, but waiting to hear some sound clips first.

EDIT: Someone posted a sound clip on the private FB group shown above. It's good.

Last edited:

BobbyG

Reaction score
It voids warranty right boys?
I would certainly think so, but in talking to Greg today he is confident in the track record of Eventuri and their development success.

I orderd the kit, but will wait until GRP installs one on their project car for the mere purpose of a good installation write up.

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
I have one of their intakes & plenum on my m3 v8 and can commit to the build quality

My only question is why does the Rev limiter / drop off kick in @ lower revs with the intake fitted ?

Or am I being dumb ?

View attachment 42209

I had the same thoughts and posted this on FB group

"Odd that the stock car goes past the 6800 redline. Then the intake run stops maybe 200 rpm less than that? 🤔 Thoughts?? If you slide the stock dyno run 200rpm to the left it seems like they would follow each other with maybe slight gain right near redline. Maybe I'm missing something 🫣 hopefully that's not what's at play here. Sounds sick though!"

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Silly question, will the intake fit under the cover plate? I’m assuming the cover is off to show off the intake

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes according to an Evora notice put out by Lotus to their service centers.
An Evora notice is not an Emira notice!

Also, if no tune is required, it looks like a very easy modification to reverse prior to taking the car in for any warranty work.

I'm not sure that the sound and the performance is worth the price. The power gain is like a good tank of gas and a nice cool morning.

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Depending on the dealer, if they see you have an intake on your car they may report it to Lotus NA and they will input that into their system as possible warranty void should something arise that could possibly be related to it. They are pretty strict about intakes.
So mum is the word if you get one, dont go showing it off at the dealership or on social media.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If they try to use your post on the forum as evidence against you, just remember what Shaggy said:

"It wasn't me"

Whitey

Reaction score
It looks like a very well designed and quality CAI and the power gain would be welcome but I’m not at all liking the noise. My NA Evora has a CAI and it sounds way better than that. If you like a constant whine, then it may be ok for you, I don’t.