Eventuri development

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had one of there systems on my RS3 and it sounded great of boost, top build quality and looked amazing. It was very expensive but there was a lot of pipe work so hopefully the Emira kit will be a sensible price. IMG_2890.jpegIMG_2889.jpeg
The pipe work and filter were massive. You can see the carbon quality was great.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This looks pretty simple compared to some of their setups for other cars. These should be a lot less expensive too. Now for some performance numbers and cost!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
This is very interesting. Hopefully it doesn't cost $2,500 like the C8 version does.

This looks pretty simple compared to some of their setups for other cars. These should be a lot less expensive too. Now for some performance numbers and cost!

I'm betting it'll be ~$1500+ still. Their intakes are beautiful, but damn they're expensive!

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do we think it will still take up the whole trunk?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm betting it'll be ~$1500+ still. Their intakes are beautiful, but damn they're expensive!
I don't know...for some reason I think he'll price it at $1,000. The single housing is quite small compared to some of the setups they produce. The dual intake systems they produce for some cars requires two separate molds for left and right, which has to be a big factor in the cost. Those custom molds aren't cheap.

I'm really interested to see if they see the same type of power gains with this intake that they do on some of their more exotic setups.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don't know...for some reason I think he'll price it at $1,000. The single housing is quite small compared to some of the setups they produce. The dual intake systems they produce for some cars requires two separate molds for left and right, which has to be a big factor in the cost. Those custom molds aren't cheap.

I'm really interested to see if they see the same type of power gains with this intake that they do on some of their more exotic setups.
Ok my guess is $1900. I hope I am wrong.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't know if you were joking or not, but in case you weren't, it won't be in the trunk at all. He's holding the unit in his hand, so it's a direct replacement for the factory airbox. If you WERE joking, I actually thought it was funny.
I've seen the one for the C8 and it takes up half the trunk.

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've seen the one for the C8 and it takes up half the trunk.

Yeah but that’s a longitudinally mounted engine which puts the intake at the rear of the car. Ours is transversely mounted so the intake is at the left of the car.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
here's the C8 version, it looks cool. But yes it does bulge quite a bit in the truck space. Dino test say, it gave the c8 +15hp +15torque
Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 5.17.07 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 5.10.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 5.10.46 PM.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 14

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yeah but that’s a longitudinally mounted engine which puts the intake at the rear of the car. Ours is transversely mounted so the intake is at the left of the car.
Do you think the eventuri will fit under the engine cover or will that need to be modified?

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
And it'll weigh less I bet!
For sure it will weigh less but I’m hoping nothing has to be modified to get it in. I’m also interested to see if it makes air flow in the already limited space around the engine more restricted.
I know it was joked about but I wonder if for high hp installs they could put it in the boot with the supply pipes going through a hole.
It will be interesting to see how much more hp it can make compared to the to performance replacement filter. Theres only so far a less restrictive air flow can improve hp without increasing the fuelling through mapping. I am sure it would come into its own if linked to a power upgrade.

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
You can see from the picture how sleek this unit is, especially compared to the factory intake. The part on the bottom replaces the factory side intake, and the part at the top connects to the engine. Pretty clean overall. Hopefully it's fairly easy to take apart when it comes time to clean the filter.

Eventuri Lotus.png

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You can see from the picture how sleek this unit is, especially compared to the factory intake. The part on the bottom replaces the factory side intake, and the part at the top connects to the engine. Pretty clean overall. Hopefully it's fairly easy to take apart when it comes time to clean the filter.

View attachment 36759
Is it 1 air filter or one for each bank?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
How are they going to Dyno that? Doesn't it require airflow from the intake or does it pull air freely enough at a stand still?