Eventuri development

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This is very interesting. Hopefully it doesn't cost $2,500 like the C8 version does.

• Wow
Reactions: ADC

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is very interesting. Hopefully it doesn't cost $2,500 like the C8 version does.
I mean hey, the grey matte powder coat easily doubles the price over systems that use gloss black.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I mean hey, the grey matte powder coat easily doubles the price over systems that use gloss black.
There's a little bit more to it than that.

52656241899_48a18961d9_k.jpg

This was the dyno run at a shop that installed one of these in a C8.
52637599562_bf76db7c33_b.jpg

It will be interesting to see what kind of results they get out of the Emira.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
holy shit that sounds amazing. why is the sound so different? just larger diameter?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
What we call sound is just vibrating air. If you change airflow or airflow pattern, it will change the sound. I believe their system creates something like a channeled vortex. I can't wait to see more videos and the dyno charts for this.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
holy shit that sounds amazing. why is the sound so different? just larger diameter?
Sounds pretty similar to the OEM intake to me, just more pronounced, which is usually why most people get an aftermarket intake (louder induction noise). I actually think stock might sound better, as this clip comes off as too high-pitched and I'd be worried it would drown out the more pleasurable exhaust growl. I'll reserve judgement until we get better sound clips from inside the car.

For reference, here's stock where you can still hear the vacuum cleaner like suction noise:

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I noticed his car has a mesh on that intake too. the ones I saw in person last week did not

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Isn't this almost guaranteed to void the warranty?
Sometimes aftermarket engine modding companies have their own separate warranty.
It sounds cool, we'll see what happens with the performance numbers.