Emira vs Ferrari Roma

I need garage space and will replace either the C8 or Ferrari 430 for the FE Emira. That said, given current resale prices I might just dump both C8 and 430 and wait for a used Roma. Like you, I am stunned at the beauty of the Roma.

Attachments

• 3D75DA20-28C7-4F56-829F-8EDCECD911C5.jpeg
    3D75DA20-28C7-4F56-829F-8EDCECD911C5.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 108
No thanks not a fan. Kind of looks like a Subaru BRZ. Much prefer cab forward designs. If you gave me one I would sell and buy Emira.

No thanks not a fan. Kind of looks like a Subaru BRZ. Much prefer cab forward designs. If you gave me one I would sell and buy Emira.
Next door neighbours friend has one that comes up now and again it looks ok, nothing out of the ordinary with the current crop of Ferraris.

The Roma is a lovely car but their new 296 really is next level tech and looks a lot better.

How’s this for a brilliant Roma review. I still prefer the look of the Emira, but would kill for those wheels and that interior…
Interior is impressive but exterior styling and stance are not close to the Emira in my opinion. Emira is so sleek and "ready to pounce" with its beautiful lines.

I need garage space and will replace either the C8 or Ferrari 430 for the FE Emira. That said, given current resale prices I might just dump both C8 and 430 and wait for a used Roma. Like you, I am stunned at the beauty of the Roma.
How much do you want for the F430? How many miles are on it? I've been looking at them a little bit, but most are red, and I don't want red.

Make sure to spend time in the interior of the Roma before pulling the trigger. My understanding is that most of the buttons are capacitive (not physical) which, in my experience, is both inconvenient and borderline dangerous to use while driving. I replaced the PCM in my 997 S with a Pioneer unit with no physical buttons with the goal of maximizing screen size and it was unusable while in motion. I ultimately had to hard-wire a separate, physical volume knob and will now never buy a car without physical volume and/or AC knob(s).

Had much trouble with the 430?