Emira Titanium exhaust interest...

Steve24

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Looks beautiful and great weight savings, but… what does it sound like?

I’m sure people would like to know that before purchasing.

Great question. I really like the look of this and the weight saving, but I actually like the sound of the standard exhaust and wouldn’t want anything that was substantially louder.

Coming from a car that would wake the neighbours and set off car alarms when I exited my garage I’m enjoying the relative calmness of the Emira! :)

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Coming from a car that would wake the neighbours and set off car alarms when I exited my garage I’m enjoying the relative calmness of the Emira! :)
Out of curiosity, what was your previous car?

Steve24

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what was your previous car?

Ferrari 355 with complete non-standard system.
Tubi headers, Hyperflow cats, Nouvalari exhaust.

Unbelievable old school F1 sound, and LOUD.

sale1 (2).jpeg
sale2 (2).jpeg

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Golden Parrot will install the titanium exhaust system soon on next week and he will post some installation pictures and sound clips . ❤️

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
plz dont make the same mistake miltek did and just have stationary revving!

we need fly bys and interior audio too!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

I would really appreciate an audio recording with a high-quality audio recorder with no dynamic range compression, limiter, or automatic gain, which makes the car seem louder at a distance than it really is. Recorded this way, the exhaust would sound very dynamic and realistic, with a symphony of unparalleled tonal finesse that weaves a tapestry of intricate resonance, enveloping the listener in a sonic panorama that elevates beyond the banality of mere vehicular sound. This would encapsulate the very essence of acoustic fidelity, transcending the ordinary and transporting the listener into a heightened realm of sonic authenticity, with a mesmerizing interplay of harmonics and meticulously articulated sound frequencies, immersing oneself in an automotive sonic artistry that borders on the mystical.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would really appreciate an audio recording with a high-quality audio recorder with no dynamic range compression, limiter, or automatic gain, which makes the car seem louder at a distance than it really is. Recorded this way, the exhaust would sound very dynamic and realistic, with a symphony of unparalleled tonal finesse that weaves a tapestry of intricate resonance, enveloping the listener in a sonic panorama that elevates beyond the banality of mere vehicular sound. This would encapsulate the very essence of acoustic fidelity, transcending the ordinary and transporting the listener into a heightened realm of sonic authenticity, with a mesmerizing interplay of harmonics and meticulously articulated sound frequencies, immersing oneself in an automotive sonic artistry that borders on the mystical.
Did @Tokion hack your account? :p

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Also, in that video it appeared that Miltek were actually revving the car at a lower RPM for their "before" video clips, and then revving it at a higher RPM after their modifications were installed, to make the difference sound bigger. 🙄

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just installed the Titanium exhaust from Aerie (including 3rd Cat delete) together with the Y-pipe.
I am impressed with the quality of manufacture.
The sound has changed completely from OEM exhaust.
At low revs, it has a growl similar to Evora without 3rd Cat, and after you rev it becomes a beautiful sound, like a symphony, and after 4.200 revs, an extra tone that invites you to push more and more. The sensation is like the engine breathes much more and constantly.
I guess it will improve even more with some kms.
It feels like some extra power and torque, but that is just my personal sensation.
I am extremely happy with the decision, and on top of that it doesn´t void the engine warranty, not touching any of the OEM electronics. Opening of valves works with OEM specs and programming.
Here is some videos, although the quality of the sound you can see here is nothing compared to the reality:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just installed the Titanium exhaust from Aerie (including 3rd Cat delete) together with the Y-pipe.
At low revs, it has a growl similar to Evora without 3rd Cat, and after you rev it becomes a beautiful sound, like a symphony, and after 4.200 revs, an extra tone that invites you to push more and more. The sensation is like the engine breathes much more and constantly.
It feels like some extra power and torque, but that is just my personal sensation.
I am extremely happy with the decision, and on top of that it doesn´t void the engine warranty, not touching any of the OEM electronics. Opening of valves works with OEM specs and programming.
Here is some videos, although the quality of the sound you can see here is nothing compared to the reality:

View attachment 35896
View attachment 35897
View attachment 35898
View attachment 35899
View attachment 35900
Nice! Did you take any pics of the installed system?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

crashprash

Reaction score

View attachment 35896
View attachment 35897
View attachment 35898
View attachment 35899
View attachment 35900

Are all of these in track mode? Is it a lot louder than stock? Any reason you didn't swap to the titanium tips? And for the Y-pipe, did you get the heat wrapped version or not? Apologies for all the questions...

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ours will be released soon! We will have a stainless and titanium version available.
Picture and sounds clips/comparisons coming as soon as we receive our shop car! Our initial kits are here waiting.
Current info listed here: GRP Emira Exhaust

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are all of these in track mode? Is it a lot louder than stock? Any reason you didn't swap to the titanium tips? And for the Y-pipe, did you get the heat wrapped version or not? Apologies for all the questions...
all in Sport mode
Not much louder, different sound
I didn´t install the titanium tips yet, because I might get the carbon fiber diffuser, and I´ll install them at that time. Just saving some installation time now.
Y-pipe, not heat wrapped, I don't track the car anyway

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
all in Sport mode
Not much louder, different sound
I didn´t install the titanium tips yet, because I might get the carbon fiber diffuser, and I´ll install them at that time. Just saving some installation time now.
Y-pipe, not heat wrapped, I don't track the car anyway
Was planning on doing the same but add the headers. Did you consider?

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’ve not really looked into the Y pipes yet but will do at some point when I change the manifolds. What is the difference between yours and stock?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was planning on doing the same but add the headers. Did you consider?
Didn´t add the headers. They told me that it will interfere with the actual electronics, and don´t want to mess around until all the software issues are ironed out