Emira Titanium exhaust interest...

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Our product is created entirely in-house, starting from the initial design and molding process, all the way through production.🫡
This is good to know! That improves product development and shipping times considerably.

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In this case you must have videos of your Titanium Exhaust for the i4. Loads of people are waiting to see/hear it in action. When are the videos going to be released? Thanks
Hello
Attach videos is the Emira i4 with our titanium exhaust system for your reference, and just want to let you know we have group buy for i4 system very soon 🔜🔜🔜🫠

Last edited:

TurboTambo

Reaction score
Hello
Attach videos is the Emira i4 with our titanium exhaust system for your reference, and just want to let you know we have group buy for i4 system very soon 🔜🔜🔜🫠

Hey Aerie

Thanks for the video. The exhaust sounds really good on that video, but the music kind of ruins it as I'd like to hear a better sound clip of this exhaust on its own. Its this sound clip that's really going to sell the exhaust for you.

I am interested in a group buy, but would just want to hear more of the exhaust first.

Thanks

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey Aerie

Thanks for the video. The exhaust sounds really good on that video, but the music kind of ruins it as I'd like to hear a better sound clip of this exhaust on its own. Its this sound clip that's really going to sell the exhaust for you.

I am interested in a group buy, but would just want to hear more of the exhaust first.

Thanks
We have one more video clips from customers Emira i4 with the titanium exhaust system.

Attachments

• 8688a4c0-c05b-4608-8276-a176242a7c45.mov
    3 MB