GRP Titanium Exhaust Coming In HOT!

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very excited to show off our new titanium exhaust option for the V6 Emira!
We also have this same muffler option in stainless at a lower price point for those not as worried about saving every bit of weight possible.
Full details can be found on our website here: GRP Ti Emira Exhaust
And here for Stainless: GRP Stainless Emira Exhaust
We will have a few tip options available --more details on those coming soon.
We will be posting sound clips as soon as our shop car arrives!
25b6b841-1d2b-4b6c-a6da-a736769d298c-Photoroom (3).png

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Need more pictures of Carbon Tips looks very nice should have my car in a month.

Reactions: GRP
OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here are a couple of start up and rev videos from yesterday.
This has our decat and titanium exhaust installed.
This is about the most sound you will get out of these cars without doing catless headers.
Our muffler creates a straight pipe type flow path with the exhaust valve open for the ultimate in sound and volume. The only other comparable system to ours would be from Larini. The others available are just a little more free flowing stock type flow path that give very little more sound than just installing a decat pipe by itself.
It is not obnoxious at all with the valve open as you might expect but it gives off a nice deep, throaty tone.
We will be posting some driving videos content and comparison videos.
The weather hasnt been cooperating the last few days with wind, hail and rain. We will get more asap!
Let us know of any questions.

25b6b841-1d2b-4b6c-a6da-a736769d298c-Photoroom (13).png

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here are a couple of start up and rev videos from yesterday.
This has our decat and titanium exhaust installed.
This is about the most sound you will get out of these cars without doing catless headers.
Our muffler creates a straight pipe type flow path with the exhaust valve open for the ultimate in sound and volume. The only other comparable system to ours would be from Larini. The others available are just a little more free flowing stock type flow path that give very little more sound than just installing a decat pipe by itself.
It is not obnoxious at all with the valve open as you might expect but it gives off a nice deep, throaty tone.
We will be posting some driving videos content and comparison videos.
The weather hasnt been cooperating the last few days with wind, hail and rain. We will get more asap!
Let us know of any questions.

View attachment 39765

Are you still planning on adding driving clips? Both interior and drive-by would be great! I'm still trying to see if there's much of a difference in tone comparing stock w/cat delete versus titanium w/ cat delete.

No rush as I'm sure you're busy developing tons of other products simultaneously. I'm mostly just trying to pass the time waiting for my own car ha.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are you still planning on adding driving clips? Both interior and drive-by would be great! I'm still trying to see if there's much of a difference in tone comparing stock w/cat delete versus titanium w/ cat delete.

No rush as I'm sure you're busy developing tons of other products simultaneously. I'm mostly just trying to pass the time waiting for my own car ha.
We finally have good weather here so we will be getting updated videos asap.
We have a videographer scheduled for some promo videos late next week so stay tuned for everything!

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts