Emira Sports Car Of the Year

From Lotus Cars post on LinkedIn

“Emira named "Sports Car of the Year" at the News UK Motor Awards 2022

A year after Lotus was honoured as ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ at the News UK Motor Awards 2021, the Lotus Emira has brought another award back to Hethel, having been named ‘Sports Car of the Year’ at the News UK Motor Awards.

The award was received on behalf of Lotus by Nigel Bromley, Head of Brand Marketing, from David Green, Motoring Editor for The Times LUXX magazine and John Pienaar, Times Radio presenter and political journalist.”

A year after Lotus was honoured as ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ at the News UK Motor Awards 2021, the Lotus Emira has brought another award back to Hethel, having been named ‘Sports Car of the Year’ at the News UK Motor Awards.

The award was received on behalf of Lotus by Nigel Bromley, Head of Brand Marketing, from David Green, Motoring Editor for The Times LUXX magazine and John Pienaar, Times Radio presenter and political journalist.”
Did Lotus pick up anything in the ‘Customer Experience’ category?

The the Emira the only car the UK has produced this year? It would only make sense. Otherwise, how can it be car of the year if people in UK have not received it and most of us haven’t even tested it. This whole thing is becoming more of a joke nowadays.

Well I think this just shows that the "News UK Motor Awards 2022" have zero credibility. How can Lotus win best manufacturer and sports car, when they haven't delivered any UK cars and seemingly pissed off their entire customer base? And all the reviews say the Cayman is the better car.

Well I think this just shows that the "News UK Motor Awards 2022" have zero credibility. How can Lotus win best manufacturer and sports car, when they haven't delivered any UK cars and seemingly pissed off their entire customer base? And all the reviews say the Cayman is the better car.
^^ THIS ^^
(especially on the awards point)

If Ant & Dec and Willoughby & Schofield can pick up entertainment awards on an annual basis why shouldn't Lotus? It clearly requires an enormous talent! 😀

In the Belgium region.

Yeah but without the violence
NKNpbsw.jpg

I think coming form England it's well deserved, is cute, nimble and has lumbar support, not to mention, even at my old age the chicks dig you!! we got us a wiener!!

Back