❓ QUESTION Dynamic indicators?

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Has anyone seen or heard if the car has dynamic indicators (i.e. the LED bars "travel" across the lightbox). I've seen the hazard lights flashing (no movement) but thought the indicators might act differently...

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard if the car has dynamic indicators (i.e. the LED bars "travel" across the lightbox). I've seen the hazard lights flashing (no movement) but thought the indicators might act differently...

I doubt it. Typically the hazards utilize the turn signal bulbs or leds and act identical.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

They're not "dynamic"... but still look nice. I personally find dynamic indicators (like on Audi's) really annoying!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I love my self leveling and cornering led headlights in my VWs. Hopefully the Emira has them too.. the Emira headlights look pretty high tech. Does Volvo offer adaptive cornering lights?

Oak100

Reaction score
I love my self leveling and cornering led headlights in my VWs. Hopefully the Emira has them too.. the Emira headlights look pretty high tech. Does Volvo offer adaptive cornering lights?
They do. They call it active bending lights. It would suit the type of driving in the Emira. Pretty disappointing if it doesn't considered I've had several cars half the cost equiped with adaptive lights.