Dark Verdant FE from ITALY

GEM

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I have ordered a V6 manual FE in December 2021.

Car has just arrived and I'm waiting to clear the papers to collect it.

It in Dark Verdant, with black alcantara interior, no black pack, black calipers and diamond cut wheels.

I attach some photos of the car at the dealer waiting to be prepared for delivery.

Attachments

• ext 2.jpeg
    ext 2.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 327
  • ext1.jpeg
    ext1.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 290
  • Int.jpeg
    Int.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 287
Hi everyone, this is my first post.

It in Dark Verdant, with black alcantara interior, no black pack, black calipers and diamond cut wheels.

I attach some photos of the car at the dealer waiting to be prepared for delivery.
Mine will have red calipers, but else this is my build. It looks great. Congrats

Congratulations! I also ordered a DV FE. I am in the U.S., so I still have a bit of a wait. Your car looks amazing! I hope you really enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. I imagine that will be a very rare car and a unique colour in Italy, I expect it will get a lot of attention.

Bella spec! Benvenuto to the forum. What part of Italy are you from?

beautiful spec! Almost ordered DV as well but it was an auto so my order is a manual Nimbus.
When I was in Mugello circuit I saw the lotus club over there, there were 30-40 lotuses! Apparently lotus is sold really well in Italy (from what I’ve heard).
Hopefully mine would arrive at Tuscany in 2-3months, you’re from Turin (in your profile) ?

Thanks for your comments, I'm based near Turin in the north west of Italy. My car should be one of the first delivered here in Italy. I had the chance to test drive the dealer demo a few weeks ago and was very pleased. Cannot wait to have it registered!

Congrats @GEM and welcome to the forum! 🍻

It's exciting to finally see a few members take delivery!

Specifiche di mobile pipistrello! Looks nice, congratulations.

Are you getting it from Stefano and team at PB Racing in Bergamo? Hugely enthusiastic about Lotus and supporters of the Italian Lotus Cup racing series.

@GEM congratulations on your upcoming new car! It looks stunning, enjoy her to the max!

Are you getting it from Stefano and team at PB Racing in Bergamo? Hugely enthusiastic about Lotus and supporters of the Italian Lotus Cup racing series.

No, I've ordered it at the Turin dealer GINO Auto.

No, I've ordered it at the Turin dealer GINO Auto.

Nice! Alessandro really seemed to enjoy it. I was staying in Bellagio back in October and hoped to stop by to visit Gino, but just didn't have the time. The Emira was traveling around Italy at that time too and I just missed it in Florence by 1 day.

They published some great pictures of their Hethel Yellow demo car.

Lol, Alessandro is always posing next to the cars in a perfectly tailored suit and next to georgous women. My man's living the dream. 😂

Back