• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Change your colour,that will be 2023 mate...

Even though I love my DV spec, I also wish that I had ordered a Nimbus w BlkPck and white interior. Living in Dubai we have constant summer weather, and a dark green car with black interior just sounds too dull sometimes. Not to mention, you would need to wash your car basically every other day due to the daily dust storms out here. The darker cars tend to show the dust more, in comparison to the lighter color cars. Never thought buying a car would be such a prolonged stressful experience.

If there’s truth in Harry changing from sports suspension to tour and not being delayed they have to treat all customers the same
Uh, no they don't. Lotus is a business; like any business they may provide special services or favours to important customers.

Even though I love my DV spec, I also wish that I had ordered a Nimbus w BlkPck and white interior. Living in Dubai we have constant summer weather, and a dark green car with black interior just sounds too dull sometimes. Not to mention, you would need to wash your car basically every other day due to the daily dust storms out here. The darker cars tend to show the dust more, in comparison to the lighter color cars. Never thought buying a car would be such a prolonged stressful experience.

Haha me also living in dubai and ordered Nimbus + tan , but really you will not be disappointed with your color choice

Here the car is perfectly clean only 1-2 days due to dust exactly

Did you see the car presentation in Adama last year ?

If you have plans to make PPF in your trusted shop please send me details by DM

Uh, no they don't. Lotus is a business; like any business they may provide special services or favours to important customers.
Surely all of the early depositors should be a little special. We were locked in before any reviews or photos were available and they have had my deposit for a full year now. I was spring delivery, then June and now July. I have an auto gearbox which is apparently a major issue for supply now and I can't change my spec at all? I need the car for Sept or I'll be riding shotgun to Spa. I'm pretty much ready to jack Lotus in. I was happy to have an early car with a few foibles but combine that with the current customer service and it is worrying.