• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Change your colour,that will be 2023 mate...

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So after seeing my choice of Hethel Yellow today,alongside the magma red and the nimbus silver,I felt disappointed in my decision.
As a launch day deposit holder I was locked in early on colour choice without seeing the different colours on the cars,I knew the risk, I took it,I wanted it early.

When I was told today my July delivery would now be September, I asked if I changed my colour if it was going tk be delayed again,without a hesitation I was told LATE 2023-again this was CS desk,no remorse.

Clearly I told them to leave it.....
You've been warned

20220623_120434.jpg

Attachments

• 20220623_115627.jpg
    20220623_115627.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 20220623_114721.jpg
    20220623_114721.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 210

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
So after seeing my choice of Hethel Yellow today,alongside the magma red and the nimbus silver,I felt disappointed in my decision.
As a launch day deposit holder I was locked in early on colour choice without seeing the different colours on the cars,I knew the risk, I took it,I wanted it early.

When I was told today my July delivery would now be September, I asked if I changed my colour if it was going tk be delayed again,without a hesitation I was told LATE 2023-again this was CS desk,no remorse.

You've been warned

View attachment 6768
Yellow looks amazing 💛 mate don't worry.
Obviously not as good as Nimbus mind 😉😇
In all seriousness be nice to know why something like that would cause such a MASSIVE delay. Surely there isn't a paint shortage, or is there.....?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

You've been warned

View attachment 6768
How can a colour change result in a 15 month delay there just making it up so no one can change anything

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Complete nonsense, we have been treated poorly

Many of us were promised there would be a third deposit and the final spec could be locked in then. Then they breached that agreement

I want privacy glass removed without it affecting my build slot and I find it impossible to believe that can’t be achieved when there’s a 2 month further delay

I’ve contacted customer service to push this through and I won’t be taking no for an answer

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Many of us were promised there would be a third deposit and the final spec could be locked in then. Then they breached that agreement

I want privacy glass removed without it affecting my build slot and I find it impossible to believe that can’t be achieved when there’s a 2 month further delay

I’ve contacted customer service to push this through and I won’t be taking no for an answer
If there’s truth in Harry changing from sports suspension to tour and not being delayed they have to treat all customers the same - also people have managed to change things without delay correct ?

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If there’s truth in Harry changing from sports suspension to tour and not being delayed they have to treat all customers the same - also people have managed to change things without delay correct ?
Having just looked at the new photos of privacy glass that have appeared, It looks a lot better than the other photographs I’ve seen today

My worry is that it’s so dark you can’t see in, and you can’t see out. These new photos make it look not so bad but I’ll be interested to hear what customer service come back with

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Someone had recelty posted that they were able to change their suspension spec without delay.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I wanted to change from Magma to Nimbus and was told by my dealership a flat out NO shortly after confirming my spec. 😔

Last edited:

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

That is ridiculous that they are not willing to accommodate such a minor change

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

You've been warned

View attachment 6768
Love the nimbus pic thanks

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

You've been warned

View attachment 6768
Has anyone else been given a link from customer services that enables you to change spec and save? I got one a few weeks ago, no commentary on delay to my delivery date but will ask!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Nimbus Grey for a Magma V6 manual anyone Swapsey ?? …. ☺️ I can’t take another years delay by changing my
colour on a locked 🔒 in spec.
As we’re all valued customers that Lotus would not want to disappoint, so I’m sure they would be as kind to just swap the order names over and jobs a good un 👍

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Lots_Of_Trouble, that yellow is absolutely stunning — I think you’ve made a good choice.

I’ve gone Magma, but have had so much consternation about it since seeing the sample disks. The latest round of photos make me feel better though. Are you saying the Magma looked good in the flesh?

OP
Lots_Of_Trouble

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
@Lots_Of_Trouble, that yellow is absolutely stunning — I think you’ve made a good choice.

I’ve gone Magma, but have had so much consternation about it since seeing the sample disks. The latest round of photos make me feel better though. Are you saying the Magma looked good in the flesh?
No photo can do it justice,and photos do not capture the true colour.
Magma is stunning.