Canadian Allocations

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Asking for a final order and taking a 10K deposit without pricing..... typical Lotus, should we expect more :ROFLMAO:
He did say finalize this week, and just for the record, I have yet to top up my deposit. Hoping there are no big surprises on price. Hopefully tomorrow I get everything settled. I did just email him again.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
He did say finalize this week, and just for the record, I have yet to top up my deposit. Hoping there are no big surprises on price. Hopefully tomorrow I get everything settled. I did just email him again.
Fair enough

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just wanted to pop this in for all the F/E 2.0 and 1.0 customers :

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Everyone that deposited prior to Jan 1 2022 - with a written agreement and a deposit taken is 100% Lux Tax exempt. - Just a heads up since every F/E should be exempt.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And if we find out you did pay Lux Tax we know who jumped the line.... haha :mad:

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I placed my 2nd deposit for a 2024 FE 2.0 (Calgary)!

I was called last Thursday and had to decide by Saturday...

Production expected in December with delivery planned for spring 2024...not holding my breathe
Nice! When was your original deposit date?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Does anyone here find it odd that Canadian V2 f/e price is said to be 129K - Yet on the Canadian configurator it is $119,888? With all the V2 colour options available.

With people placing firm orders / receiving allocations to build and second deposits, It is unacceptable to have the wrong pricing advertised.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is actually illegal. I seriously can not understand Lotus and their inability for clarity and erroneous amount of errors 2 years into the Launch of the Emira is something else.

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Does anyone here find it odd that Canadian V2 f/e price is said to be 129K - Yet on the Canadian configurator it is $119,888? With all the V2 colour options available.

With people placing firm orders / receiving allocations to build and second deposits, It is unacceptable to have the wrong pricing advertised.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is actually illegal. I seriously can not understand Lotus and their inability for clarity and erroneous amount of errors 2 years into the Launch of the Emira is something else.

While I agree with you. They have this on their website, so they maybe think they are covered

PRICING​

Price includes:

• VAT

Price excludes:

• Number plates
  • Delivery
  • Road fund licence

Configuration options and prices may be subject to change between the time we receive your configuration and the time you place your order. We will inform you of any such variations prior to you ordering please see terms and conditions.

John777

Emira Fan
Reaction score

I just mentioned that discrepancy to my dealer other day. Had no answers.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
" prices may be subject to change between the time we receive your configuration and the time you place your order"

You placed your order. The advertised price is different than your order. If that isn't breach of advertising law then I don't know what is.

The clause makes sense if I placed an order two years ago and the configurator has changed since my allocation came up then sure I get it. But for the V2 guys this is a firm breach of advertising law. If that single line covers it, then everyone would be advertising lower prices and then selling at higher. I have never seen from any manufacturer being able to configure a car with the correct options and receiving an allocation than getting a bill of sale for a different MSRP. Pretty Wild.

not to argue with you - Since you agreed, more so to highlight the ridiculousness of Lotus Cars USA towards Canada in general, since they run the show from Detroit. Lotus needs dedicated reps for Canada, instead of us being an after thought.