Canadian Allocations

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just so you know - I asked the Lotus chat function whether Canadians will receive FE2.0 and the following is their response...

View attachment 29985

This should help clarify whether Canada is getting additional FE's. When... is another story!
That is useful, thanks @Emira2222 - very helpful post, now we can all just wait in anticipation.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Random observation: I'm spending a couple of days in Ottawa and there is no way I'd want to drive any car I cared about on these roads! They seem to have torn up every single piece of pavement and left giant holes everywhere downtown. Not sure how the Emira would fare.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Random observation: I'm spending a couple of days in Ottawa and there is no way I'd want to drive any car I cared about on these roads! They seem to have torn up every single piece of pavement and left giant holes everywhere downtown. Not sure how the Emira would fare.
Probably thank the trucker convoy for that. 😆 (I kid, I kid...)

batman913

Reaction score
A friend of a friend supposedly was number 20 on the list in Calgary (out of 70ish), just got a call yesterday that he got an allocation for a manual Emira. He was surprised since he was far down the list. I don’t know any other details. Hopefully others here are getting a similar call. I’m number 40ish, so no call yet.

themeatbaron

Reaction score
A friend of a friend supposedly was number 20 on the list in Calgary (out of 70ish), just got a call yesterday that he got an allocation for a manual Emira. He was surprised since he was far down the list. I don’t know any other details. Hopefully others here are getting a similar call. I’m number 40ish, so no call yet.
One of many issues are , my dealer won’t tell me what number I am. 🤷‍♂️ I just know when I put down my deposit.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This would be the first confirmed F/E V2 Emira allocation in Canada.

Emira2222

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had a chance to talk to my dealer (Gentry Lane) yesterday. They confirmed that FE2.0 will be available to order "soon". I believe they are awaiting confirmation from Lotus on how many they expect to receive. He was under the impression that it will be getting far less than the FE1.0 allocations. From my understanding, they will be contacting "the next in line" shortly after confirmation. Unfortunately, I won't be one of them.

themeatbaron

Reaction score
I had a chance to talk to my dealer (Gentry Lane) yesterday. They confirmed that FE2.0 will be available to order "soon". I believe they are awaiting confirmation from Lotus on how many they expect to receive. He was under the impression that it will be getting far less than the FE1.0 allocations. From my understanding, they will be contacting "the next in line" shortly after confirmation. Unfortunately, I won't be one of them.
I will see if I get a call and will report if I do.

Moparman

Reaction score
One of many issues are , my dealer won’t tell me what number I am. 🤷‍♂️ I just know when I put down my deposit.
Be thankful, I'm #198 at one of the Toronto dealerships. I'm not complaining, they were up front with me by saying +/- 24 months. I'm just worried that b the time I do get to order the price will have increased 10% per year, plus Trudeau's wealth tax.

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
How are you going to choose a color without seeing actual samples yet?

Computer images are so different than reality in many cases..... HELP!

John777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes Oakville
Congrats! Must be exciting!
Where are you on the list in Oakville?
I'm from Windsor as well.
I'm 163 on list @ Gentry Lane. I think I could of been higher up on list @ Oakville. But already made my deposit at Gentry. The guy at Oakville tried to convince me it wasn't too late to switch over. lol.
I haven't had any type of communication at all since I placed my deposit Oct 3rd 2022 with Gentry.
Would be nice to get an idea of some kind of timelines.

themeatbaron

Reaction score
Congrats! Must be exciting!
Where are you on the list in Oakville?
I'm from Windsor as well.
I'm 163 on list @ Gentry Lane. I think I could of been higher up on list @ Oakville. But already made my deposit at Gentry. The guy at Oakville tried to convince me it wasn't too late to switch over. lol.
I haven't had any type of communication at all since I placed my deposit Oct 3rd 2022 with Gentry.
Would be nice to get an idea of some kind of timelines.
I don t know where I was on the list. Deposit was July 12th, 2021