Brake disc query

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A geeky question on these rather lovely 2 piece discs on the Emira. Anyone know if the bells are steel or aluminium? It would be nice if they are ally I'm guessing probably steel on cost grounds.

Incidentally, looking again at this pic I notice the dark bits of the diamond cut wheels look grey rather than black - maybe just the harsh lights at the roadshow?

20211016_151032.jpg

Yep more a dark grey. I was against these wheeLe based on photos and configurator as the diamond cut faces stood out too much. When I saw the car in the flesh this wasn’t the case, in addition to being a finish that hides brake dust better . I’ve now changed mind and gone with these wheels.

Yep more a dark grey. I was against these wheeLe based on photos and configurator as the diamond cut faces stood out too much. When I saw the car in the flesh this wasn’t the case, in addition to being a finish that hides brake dust better . I’ve now changed mind and gone with these wheels.
Matte grey angled sections and shiny silvered faces:

9B6DE701-48C6-4B80-A067-CA1DEDD1DAC5.jpeg

I’m thinking about switching to these. Very similar colours to the diamond cuts on my Evora:

F26FFC00-879E-4BB7-B28B-04A8173C9445.jpeg