❔ QUESTION Aside from horsepower, How does it compare to a Huracan

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I realize the Huracan has a lot more power...
But.. how do the two cars compare in how they drive?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I can't imagine that the experience would be similar. The Huracan is in a different league in my mind.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Driven both cars, NO comparison. The V10 is epic and the sound and power Is off the charts.

The gap is power between the 2 is pretty big, and a supercharged 6 will never howl like a NA V10….

But

I would imagine that the Emira would feel much more alive than a Lamborghini in almost every other way. It’s physically smaller, lighter, RWD, and probably changes direction much faster. The Emira’s exhaust volume can be turned up quite a bit with an aftermarket exhaust, and eventually aftermarket parts will probably allow the power gap to be considerably narrowed.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ll admit I could be completely wrong because I’ve never driven a huracan.

The Emira is a completely different animal, with a different focus.

The Lamborghini is more of a sledgehammer car to me. AWD, raucous, flamboyant. I love the spirit of the car, but it’s entirely different than an Emira.

Having driven very fast modified AMG sedans and Corvettes, I primarily walked away from those cars with an overwhelming sense of speed and power, but frankly not much else.

I imagine Lamborghinis to be sort of the same, but with fantastic over the top styling and the panache of the badge they wear.

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They both have covers over the engine start button. So yeah pretty much the same.

In reality the lambo wins in all super car things but probably not fun to drive category assuming that means driver engagement.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Relevant response Via: FB
IMG_2270.jpeg

IMG_2269.jpeg