• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira at Brands Hatch - I’d say it has sufficient horsepower…

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks great! How many track days have you done, in other cars? I have never done one, but looking to track my Emira, any tips? Guys here said do some form of lesson first which sounds sensible. Was thinking of doing the Lotus day.

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That was on and over the limit, my gosh, some crazy driving! :eek: (y)

But the exhaust sounds wicked! :cool:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This looks like the Emira and Brands Hatch were made for each other. Looked like a lot of good fun. Good video!

Russc

Reaction score
Nice and some relatively clear runs.

Brands is a funny place, i`ve seen people given a word or two for having the car squirming about like that. On other days it`s fine and you can get away with it. Ironically they suggest it`s a lack of control :ROFLMAO:

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

The car doesn’t appear to be underpowered when it’s being given the full caning. Looks to be fun and lively and quite responsive too!
Nice driving! Exhaust sounds sweet too (y)

Are you running Sport Suspension and Cup 2 tyres?

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Brands is my local track so I'm looking forward to this one day. Albeit at a more moderate pace!