• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

first 300 kms

pancho

Reaction score
Salve a tutti, oggi ho raggiunto i primi 300 km di utilizzo e, attenedomi al manuale, non ho mai ancora superato i 4000 giri motore. Ho provato l'auto in tutte e tre le mappe e francamente non ho notato una differenza marcata di erogazione, o velocità del cambio marcia con i paddles. rispetto alla Porsche cayan s che avevo prima ( 981); trovo la frenata e lo sterzo migliore nella emira, così come pure mi sembra più sportivo l'handling, solo il motore lo trovo "fiacco" e spero vivamente che dopo i 4000 giri ci sia l'esplosione che mi auguro. Ho assetto sportivo e pneumatici goodyear, e la macchina è incollata all'asfalto in modo molto rassicurante. Forse avrei preferito uno sterzo più duro o che si indurisse all'aumentare di velocità, invece fino ai 170/180 kmh di tachimetro lo sento un po' leggero. Molto ben insonorizzata, e rifinita con cura, ottima visuale dal posto guida e bella da morire.....ad intuito credo che le manchi l'allungo della porsche e quella rabbiosità al cambio marcia. Il cambio effettivamente non è neanche parogonabile al pdk.....nel complesso la ricomprerei. ( nessuna spia o anomalia riscontrata)

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
TRANSLATED : Hi all, today I reached the first 300 km of use and, following the manual, I have never exceeded 4000 rpm yet. I tested the car in all three maps and frankly I didn't notice a marked difference in power delivery, or speed when shifting gears with the paddles. compared to the Porsche Cayan S I had before (981); I find the braking and steering better in the emira, just as the handling seems more sporty to me, only the engine I find "weak" and I sincerely hope that after 4000 rpm there is the explosion I hope for. I have a sports suspension and goodyear tires and the car is glued to the asphalt in a very reassuring way. Perhaps I would have preferred a harder steering or one that hardens as speed increases, but up to 170/180 km/h on the speedometer I feel it a bit light. Very well soundproofed, and finished with care, excellent view from the driver's seat and beautiful to die for ..... intuitively I think it lacks the reach of the porsche and that anger when changing gear. The gearbox actually isn't even comparable to the pdk..... overall I'd buy it again. (no lights or anomalies found)

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
You should definitely feel a large difference in power delivery between tour and Sport/Track. It’s much more responsive even up to 4,000

Dovresti sicuramente sentire una grande differenza nell'erogazione di potenza tra Tour e Sport/Track. È molto più reattivo anche fino a 4.000