• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

jimbobc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I got a 1 month improvement to July 23 for my I4 FE. Wonder if that is due to production improvements or cancellations

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oddly I got the same email telling me that I'm March 2023 production, which I was already from the earlier email I received at the start of this month.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
and ...... you're out.. haha
Could actually be better for me. Can make my mind up in an informed way after a couple of test drives early Dec and have a few things in place personally.
Plus gives them another month to sort out all the teething problems ;)

Tony g

Reaction score
Just had a further update - Feb build now, after being told March a few weeks ago. Hopefully that’s positive news, and means production is going a little better (FYI - 15/7/21 deposit V6 Manual)
Just for info I had the same email today with same dates( deposit 7/7/21 V6 Auto)
Cheers.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just for info I had the same email today with same dates( deposit 7/7/21 V6 Auto)
Cheers.
Same here I got the Feb build email (same as last email) and I'm auto April/May 21 deposit.

Im assuming there are no more earlier builds for Autos than Feb 23???

SORRY CORRECTION - just checked the emails and its moved forward 1 month from March to Feb o_O

Last edited:

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think my car has been shipped to Alpha Centuri.....Jabba the Hut was an early depositor. Trust me I cannot tell a lie.
If you’re looking for Jabba, you better look on planet Tatooine instead. Although, even with the Emira’s new ‘easier to get in’ design you’ll probably need to look under Jabba for his Emira.

rs200evo

Reaction score
I completed checkout on 12th Sep, and finally get to pick up on the 7th from Hethel, so not the fastest but finally over the line. I was a pre-reveal deposit (April) btw, so the process did seem to acknowledge that (at least from a checkout perspective)

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I completed checkout on 12th Sep, and finally get to pick up on the 7th from Hethel, so not the fastest but finally over the line. I was a pre-reveal deposit (April) btw, so the process did seem to acknowledge that (at least from a checkout perspective)
Two months 🤣🤦

Beady

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
email received yesterday to confirm Jan 23 build which reconfirms what I was told a few wks ago when LCC called me.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great news that you're finally scheduled for collection. Very strange there's been such a long gap and other cars have been through the process and delivered in the meantime.