Anyone locked 🔒 in ordered wrong colour ?

Now that we have seen photos of all colours out in wild is anyone that are locked into spec sat thinking oh darn it I have ordered wrong colour 😢 I ordered Nimbus ( did want Magma originally but 💭 would be too dark cherry/ maroon for me ) but now I’m having serious 🧐 doubts that should of just stuck with Magma ☹️🙁

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If you're not happy, how about asking the dealer to change it? Yes it might mean delivery is a little later, but wouldn't that make your happier with your purchase if you get what you want?

We buy sports cars for their emotional experience, so go for which colour stirs your soul the most!

Last edited:

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
@digilotus is right but I reckon very few of us could handle a further delay and watch others enjoying their Lotus. Damn, that would be horrendous.

As you may know I wanted the Green, then put a deposit down on a Magma and a Nimbus.
I am now only getting the Magma.

I am not sure seeing all of the colours in the flesh a couple of months back actually helped.
It was clear that Nimbus was probably the 'best' colour in terms of originality but that Magma was likely the one to make it look gorgeous, and yellow for something different.
My two best cars ever were yellow - but the Red and Nimbus just had an Aston Martin sort of quality to them making them feel the most 'supercar' special.

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Now that we have seen photos of all colours out in wild is anyone that are locked into spec sat thinking oh darn it I have ordered wrong colour 😢 I ordered Nimbus ( did want Magma originally but 💭 would be too dark cherry/ maroon for me ) but now I’m having serious 🧐 doubts that should of just stuck with Magma ☹️🙁
you should have, it looks amazing in person (magma)

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Get the DV then get half of it wrapped in magma. Then just park it facing different ways when you get home, it’s then a case of BOGOF

Attachments

• 374ECCE9-F61D-4D16-B7A6-3CB803CC5590.jpeg
    374ECCE9-F61D-4D16-B7A6-3CB803CC5590.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 20

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
kick him

kick him when hes done and down
i actually have magma as one of mine and I think the nimbus may have been the better option... but i dont care, they all look pretty cool, even the grey with black wheels

Mickle

Reaction score
It is odd none of the review cars were Nimbus or Dark Verdant given they are two of the more popular colour choices. Having done the factory tour I don’t think many will be disappointed with Nimbus in the flesh, its a very impressive metallic with a huge amount of travel.

Personally, I think Magma can look a little bit moody out of sunlight, Nimbus will be impressive on an overcast, miserable, average day. But… on a sunny day, magma really is as glorious as the pictures & videos show, probably the one to have in the British summer!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered Seneca because it's the color I disliked the least. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I think all of these 6 FE colors will be gorgeous in person. I'm excited to see these future base model colors and plan to order a bespoke color (assuming I'm happy with my FE and the future Emira variant has a nice bump in power and some carbon bits).

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
i actually have magma as one of mine and I think the nimbus may have been the better option... but i dont care, they all look pretty cool, even the grey with black wheels
One of yours? How many did you order? :)

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Anyone who is having 2nd thoughts about Nimbus or DV, remember that we're getting tons of content with Magma and Seneca and so we're able to see how good they look - the same should eventually be true of the other colors. They all look great.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
One of yours? How many did you order? :)
long story, but 2...... I will take and sell my early UK car and hopefully make enough profit to be able to buy my Spanish car, which is a good bit more expensive. Uk car in blue and spanish car in red... this is the plan, if Lotus dont blow it with more lapses in concentration, control, poor comms and hence bad reviews...and lowering values... in which case, Im screwed.... hah

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
@digilotus is right but I reckon very few of us could handle a further delay and watch others enjoying their Lotus. Damn, that would be horrendous.

As you may know I wanted the Green, then put a deposit down on a Magma and a Nimbus.
I am now only getting the Magma.

I am not sure seeing all of the colours in the flesh a couple of months back actually helped.
It was clear that Nimbus was probably the 'best' colour in terms of originality but that Magma was likely the one to make it look gorgeous, and yellow for something different.
My two best cars ever were yellow - but the Red and Nimbus just had an Aston Martin sort of quality to them making them feel the most 'supercar' special.
"only"....:)