Switching colours?

I have just made the switch to Nimbus from DV before my lock-in deadline.
Always wanted a BRG British sports car, but DV just isn't BRG...too dark for me and I really want to see those curves in all light conditions.
So The Emira will join the short list of TVR's, Noble, Aston, Alfa, Mazda and LR that I have owned in some form of silver. (the designers choice, and looks good even when filthy)

Love the Magma too but the wife just doesn't want a red car.

All other details remain.
Told no change to delivery timeline

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I love hearing DV is too dark. I want a dark green. If the green is too light it runs the risk of looking old in my eye. I think the Lotus badge is gonna look great with DV. I also like DV for the aftermarket wheels I can fit on it. H O W E V E R, since I am in BASE camp it really doesn't matter. I should be able to see all sorts of setups to help me. White does have me interested.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I love hearing DV is too dark. I want a dark green. If the green is too light it runs the risk of looking old in my eye. I think the Lotus badge is gonna look great with DV. I also like DV for the aftermarket wheels I can fit on it. H O W E V E R, since I am in BASE camp it really doesn't matter. I should be able to see all sorts of setups to help me. White does have me interested.
Funny how white has turned out to be a dark horse...

Vetracer

Reaction score
In the metal, I think all the colours will look great. I’ve only seen the Seneca blue in close up an that looked superb (to me). The blue was my original choice but I switched to Nimbus grey because I want the tan interior.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The white with that black pack is just gonna be soooooo nice. That's why I like it.
<====== Can't have another one though - that's why I'm going Hethel with black pack ;)

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
<====== Can't have another one though - that's why I'm going Hethel with black pack ;)

I have done silver and grey cars and that's exactly why Nimbus and Shadow are not being considered.

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Told that switching build details 1 week after the locking in deadline, moves my estimated delivery slot from September to 2023! Really??