• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Air con known issue -no fix yet [EDIT: now with official fix]

Absolutely. Mine was broken from day one and I didn’t know. Just thought the AC performance was subpar on this car. After it was fixed it almost blew me out the windows 😂

Reported video of @Kimmax after the fan repair:

1716562721410.gif

🤣

I have had the new resistor pack and rain diverters fitted for a month now, I have driven about 1200 miles in that time, through some heavy rain as well as repeat car washes all with no issues.

The AC works without issue on all settings now, bearing in mind this is 3rd repair and previous 2 only lasted a few weeks.

Result 👍🙂

I have had the new resistor pack and rain diverters fitted for a month now, I have driven about 1200 miles in that time, through some heavy rain as well as repeat car washes all with no issues.

The AC works without issue on all settings now, bearing in mind this is 3rd repair and previous 2 only lasted a few weeks.

Result 👍🙂
Great news, I also had a new resistor pack and rain diverters fitted about a month ago but I'm still washing it carefully and haven't been out in heavy rain since.

Actually edit that, I don't think I had the 'new' resistor pack fitted I think they fitted the old type but covered it in sealant. B&C assured me that they hadn't had any fail after doing that (even without the rain diverters), so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
No one has any photos of the new rain diverter? Sad!!!