• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

5 Star Review

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
After 3 days of driving my Emira I have made some modifications that have transformed it into a 5 star car with the expert reviewers. First, I have got rid of the supercar stunning from any angle body and replaced it with a fairly dull, derivative one. Next I have changed the gearing to way too long for UK roads and finally…..added a Porsche badge.
I have to confirm that the difference is amazing - wow, it’s a 5 star car now, no mistake!
Happy Christmas to everyone. Anyway jokes aside, it’s well worth the wait. My only dilemma now is whether I will prefer the i4 to the V6 - interesting to drive it once it’s available.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I4 DCT - rowing gears is so 2000… 😂

Also by 2050 - no one with a license will know how to drive, let alone manual shift.