What is your Emira's purpose?

What people are buying the Emira for?

• Total voters
OP
OneThreeOne

OneThreeOne

Reaction score
I voted:
  • Garage Queen: I really enjoy detailing my sports cars... Doesn't mean I won't drive it.
  • B-Road Carver: I have some great B-roads here locally in the mountains and wine country
  • Get Away Car: Being close in proximity to the Ocean, Mountains it's perfect for weekend vacations
  • Club Events: Hope the local Emira group will be big enough to do get togethers

Wake

Reaction score
Mine will likely be daily driven through the summer and then mostly used for trips. Will be going across to France in it next year a fair amount. Le Mans Classic, and the RWC.

If it’s ever delivered that is!

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Everything apart from daily driver and track toy, but I’ll do 1-2 track days to experience the high speed handling.

The overall purpose is “miles of smiles”.
Maybe I didn't see it. Seems you've decided to take delivery?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Still waiting for Lotus to clarify whether there is an option in between take the car now or forced cancellation and re-join the back of the queue. Was expecting that info yesterday but now looks like it’ll be Tue after the New Year public holiday.

I’ve answered this poll on the basis of “if/when” for my Emira :)

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Does the Getaway Car category mean weekend vacation getaway or is someone planning an Italian Job? :whistle:
How many gold bars would fit in the space behind the seats, I wonder... 🤔

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m daily driving mine, winter snows and all. I’ll keep it forever. I’ll probably daily a Macon GTS or a wrangler truck in 10 years (when I’m 69)

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I voted:
  • Garage Queen: I really enjoy detailing my sports cars... Doesn't mean I won't drive it.
  • B-Road Carver: I have some great B-roads here locally in the mountains and wine country
  • Get Away Car: Being close in proximity to the Ocean, Mountains it's perfect for weekend vacations
  • Club Events: Hope the local Emira group will be big enough to do get togethers
My plan exactly!! Now that I've dropped off the list though I'll need to see what's available at the end of '23..:)

Wake

Reaction score
Still waiting for Lotus to clarify whether there is an option in between take the car now or forced cancellation and re-join the back of the queue. Was expecting that info yesterday but now looks like it’ll be Tue after the New Year public holiday.

I’ve answered this poll on the basis of “if/when” for my Emira :)
So do I understand that you have effectively tried to ask if you can voluntarily delay the car but keep the deposit in place?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So do I understand that you have effectively tried to ask if you can voluntarily delay the car but keep the deposit in place?
I've answered this on the order/delivery process thread here.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't really see how the Emira can be a daily driver, but that's just me. Can you, yes -- should you? Idk.