Zinc Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had a look at the Zinc colour sample last week it is IMO light in colour. I took it outside to hold against the Emira’s in stock and personally I liked it and wouldn’t change
And you didn't take a photo (Aghast).
I'm astonished Lotus announces 7 new colors months ago and not made samples available to (NA) dealers, despite asking for zFE-2 build orders. How about at the flagship stores?

If you are painting cars in Hethel then take the time to make Dealer samples. If you are continuing to seek deposits,, same plea..
This is Anti-marketing.

Beardedbradley

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And you didn't take a photo (Aghast).
I'm astonished Lotus announces 7 new colors months ago and not made samples available to (NA) dealers, despite asking for zFE-2 build orders. How about at the flagship stores?

If you are painting cars in Hethel then take the time to make Dealer samples. If you are continuing to seek deposits,, same plea..
This is Anti-marketing.
Here you go…..

Attachments

• B0C66AA0-6A42-4628-A20A-7B5E7AF989BB.jpeg
    B0C66AA0-6A42-4628-A20A-7B5E7AF989BB.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 121

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm curious if this camera phone image is misleading. Did the Nardo look have a blue tint to it or is this simply from lighting?
emira-factory-5cc96f78-0f9d-43ce-aba2-c48685014000-jpeg.8230
I'm tempted to joke about the halo effect of the adjacent Seneca, but the image color tone is off. The silver wheels also look blueish.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think the colour balance in that photo is off.

I saw the car drive past in normal daylight and it looked very close to Audi Nardo Grey. I mentioned it to my Lotus host, who agreed and said that was deliberate.

It does vary in different lighting conditions and pictures for Audis too:

1696986578226.jpeg

1696986599524.jpeg

1696986635992.jpeg

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
From a recent dealer event at Hethel:

Pic: Chris tii @ RMS
Thanks Tom. I specced this with the Ice interior and yellow calipers. I’m still trying to gauge the undertones in this color; unsure if it’s got the brown undertones similar to Porsche’s Chalk/Crayon or bluish undertones like McLaren’s Cirrus.

Attachments

• IMG_8047.jpeg
    IMG_8047.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 74

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
much better than the first image, did Chris tii have any more pics? idk what RMS is

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
RMS is another car forum. That’s the only Zinc pic he posted. It was an event for Bell & Colvill customers, so there may be so more pics on other Lotus forums. I’ll have a look. Some forum members on here may have attended too?

4MIR3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. I specced this with the Ice interior and yellow calipers. I’m still trying to gauge the undertones in this color; unsure if it’s got the brown undertones similar to Porsche’s Chalk/Crayon or bluish undertones like McLaren’s Cirrus.
IMG_2299.jpeg

There's a Chalk 992 911 in the background.

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
new color plate at my dealer, it's definitely lighter than the one pictured further up the thread.

Zinc Grey.jpg

Nick219

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Have somebody from this forum seen a "real" car with zinc grey Emira? I have selected this, but I have not found any actual Emira which has been delivered to markets.

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have somebody from this forum seen a "real" car with zinc grey Emira? I have selected this, but I have not found any actual Emira which has been delivered to markets.

Not outside the UK, Emira with the new colors have been spotted around the factory. Also, now that FE 1.0 for the US is mostly completed and FE 2.0 gearing up for production. You'll probably see pictures of cars with new colors after the new year. Maybe from people doing the factory tour or driving classes.

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@kitkat just posted these shots taken from Facebook of what appear to be a Zinc Grey customer Emira heading towards Mexico:

img_1243-jpeg.33816

img_1246-jpeg.33819