Zinc Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I've been a fan of this shade of gray on cars since Nardo launched, but I believe it's been played out at this point. 5 years ago, it was truly unique... Now you can buy a Honda Civic in this color.
That's why Hethel Yellow is the best 😜

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
My neighbor rocks that on a telluride. This is a clear signal to us all these shades are played out.

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm seeing Seneca Blue coloured cars everywhere now too. From Toyota Corollas through to BMWs and Jaguars.

honestly this is the funny part about the "so played out" kinda comments, with very little exception you will see very close versions of all the colors on the road regularly IMO.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
honestly this is the funny part about the "so played out" kinda comments, with very little exception you will see very close versions of all the colors on the road regularly IMO.
Agree! Today I saw a Hethel Yellow Emira with black pack, diamond cut wheels but with very large wheel gaps. Then I blinked and saw this: :ROFLMAO:

c-hr.png

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Audi OWNED these shades for 2 decades. Solo

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Audi OWNED these shades for 2 decades. Solo

not sure of the point here, but can you tell me what 2002 audi came in nardo? I thought it was 5 ish years ago, had no idea it has been a color choice for that long!

googled it... looks like it was introduced around 2013 for the usa maybe... but was popular earlier in europe and maybe was a vw color originally?

Last edited:

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm seeing Seneca Blue coloured cars everywhere now too. From Toyota Corollas through to BMWs and Jaguars.
And the new MC20 🤣

Here's the funny thing...white, black and silver have technically been played out for decades yet they keep going stong.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Honestly everything is played out right now. "True unique" colors now are just plain ugly. Being different for different sake.
There is an '21 M4 sitting on the Mercedes lot in Man Green Metallic. It's the second time I've seen this color and it is absolutely mesmerizing. It is a unique color and definitely NOT ugly!

24FD27C1-C8CA-4F6A-AD33-4DC89C63088B.jpeg

OP
eriegz

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There is an '21 M4 sitting on the Mercedes lot in Man Green Metallic. It's the second time I've seen this color and it is absolutely mesmerizing. It is a unique color and definitely NOT ugly!

View attachment 8276
Yes! I actually just saw this colour for the first time about a week ago, and can confirm it bangs. 😎

20220818_122632.jpg