That's why Hethel Yellow is the bestI've been a fan of this shade of gray on cars since Nardo launched, but I believe it's been played out at this point. 5 years ago, it was truly unique... Now you can buy a Honda Civic in this color.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's why Hethel Yellow is the bestI've been a fan of this shade of gray on cars since Nardo launched, but I believe it's been played out at this point. 5 years ago, it was truly unique... Now you can buy a Honda Civic in this color.
So true...when you start seeing a trend ly thing at Walmart and Target, it's all over.My neighbor rocks that on a telluride. This is a clear signal to us all these shades are played out.
I'm seeing Seneca Blue coloured cars everywhere now too. From Toyota Corollas through to BMWs and Jaguars.So true...when you start seeing a trend ly thing at Walmart and Target, it's all over.
I'm seeing Seneca Blue coloured cars everywhere now too. From Toyota Corollas through to BMWs and Jaguars.
Agree! Today I saw a Hethel Yellow Emira with black pack, diamond cut wheels but with very large wheel gaps. Then I blinked and saw this:honestly this is the funny part about the "so played out" kinda comments, with very little exception you will see very close versions of all the colors on the road regularly IMO.
Audi OWNED these shades for 2 decades. Solohonestly this is the funny part about the "so played out" kinda comments, with very little exception you will see very close versions of all the colors on the road regularly IMO.
Audi OWNED these shades for 2 decades. Solo
And the new MC20I'm seeing Seneca Blue coloured cars everywhere now too. From Toyota Corollas through to BMWs and Jaguars.
The ultimate two-car solution???Agree! Today I saw a Hethel Yellow Emira with black pack, diamond cut wheels but with very large wheel gaps. Then I blinked and saw this:
View attachment 8262
Would I have to paint the Toyo logo yellow to match?
Oh no! I can't unsee that. I was counting on the taxi industry death and being an exclusive color.Agree! Today I saw a Hethel Yellow Emira with black pack, diamond cut wheels but with very large wheel gaps. Then I blinked and saw this:
View attachment 8262
There is an '21 M4 sitting on the Mercedes lot in Man Green Metallic. It's the second time I've seen this color and it is absolutely mesmerizing. It is a unique color and definitely NOT ugly!Honestly everything is played out right now. "True unique" colors now are just plain ugly. Being different for different sake.
Yes! I actually just saw this colour for the first time about a week ago, and can confirm it bangs.There is an '21 M4 sitting on the Mercedes lot in Man Green Metallic. It's the second time I've seen this color and it is absolutely mesmerizing. It is a unique color and definitely NOT ugly!
View attachment 8276
There’s one that I see parked nearby. Stunning in this color!!There is an '21 M4 sitting on the Mercedes lot in Man Green Metallic. It's the second time I've seen this color and it is absolutely mesmerizing. It is a unique color and definitely NOT ugly!
View attachment 8276