• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Yorkshire Dales, Richmond

HoweBank

Reaction score
I have to use yorkshire Dales else people assume Richmond London!

I love visiting Switzerland and Austria but not been for a while given world circumstances

Had my order for the yellow Emira in for some time. waiting patiently and oping the world returns to freedoms prepandemic to enjoy these things.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome! Or you could say "God's Own Country" and we'd know ;)

A lovely place to own a Lotus, great roads and scenery. I'm doing Lotus in the Peak this year, so may see you there.

When did you put your deposit down and are you in the group who've already been told about delivery in June? Are you keeping that lovely S1 Exige?

OP
HoweBank

HoweBank

Reaction score
Welcome! Or you could say "God's Own Country" and we'd know ;)

A lovely place to own a Lotus, great roads and scenery. I'm doing Lotus in the Peak this year, so may see you there.

When did you put your deposit down and are you in the group who've already been told about delivery in June? Are you keeping that lovely S1 Exige?
Yes we do have some nice scenary here too.

I have not heard any lotus news at all and both times placed the initial and second payment deposit the next day when open to order and then to spec.

I actually own an S1 and an S2 but are looking to sell the S2 to clear room for the emira. If you know anyone wanting an S2 send me a link. mine is a low mile perfect fully rfreshed thing. If I had room I would keep all 3.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes we do have some nice scenary here too.

I have not heard any lotus news at all and both times placed the initial and second payment deposit the next day when open to order and then to spec.

I actually own an S1 and an S2 but are looking to sell the S2 to clear room for the emira. If you know anyone wanting an S2 send me a link. mine is a low mile perfect fully rfreshed thing. If I had room I would keep all 3.
I know a couple of independent traders who are looking for stock. If that’s of interest drop me a PM with outline info and I’ll put you in contact.