Happy 2022 from Luxembourg

tjlazer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I found this forum as I was looking for some more spec comparisons and the amazing renders on here. I have a deposit on an i4 Emira hoping to get it later this year, unfortunately the v6 price was a bit outlandish in Europe. I’m originally from the U.K. so I think the lotus is the best thing I could get sports car wise out of England right now. It will join my e30 325i and 2014 c63 estate (both modified) and no doubt the lotus will be also as these things come to life. In reality most of my time is spent driving the family Touran or out on my bike but hey got to enjoy the odd moment in something special and the Emira is a really beautiful thing. Current spec plan is a toss up between dark and light (verdant vs nimbus). Not sure but either way it should be fun. Planning a few trips to the Nurburgring once it arrives as it’s only an hour from my house, if I’m brave enough :) cheers all! Tim

Attachments

• 2BC5DDFC-9415-4F97-8FB8-967E50CF3D62.jpeg
    2BC5DDFC-9415-4F97-8FB8-967E50CF3D62.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1776A5E0-514B-4C22-BE15-C26C5D519FD2.jpeg
    1776A5E0-514B-4C22-BE15-C26C5D519FD2.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 68
Hello everyone. I found this forum as I was looking for some more spec comparisons and the amazing renders on here. I have a deposit on an i4 Emira hoping to get it later this year, unfortunately the v6 price was a bit outlandish in Europe. I’m originally from the U.K. so I think the lotus is the best thing I could get sports car wise out of England right now. It will join my e30 325i and 2014 c63 estate (both modified) and no doubt the lotus will be also as these things come to life. In reality most of my time is spent driving the family Touran or out on my bike but hey got to enjoy the odd moment in something special and the Emira is a really beautiful thing. Current spec plan is a toss up between dark and light (verdant vs nimbus). Not sure but either way it should be fun. Planning a few trips to the Nurburgring once it arrives as it’s only an hour from my house, if I’m brave enough :) cheers all! Tim
Welcome! Nothing like starting the New Year off right. You'll find lots of kindred spirits here, and a trove of information.

Hey, happy new year!
Well, I’m super jealous you live so close to the ring, it’s at least an 8 hr trip for me from either Locarno or Innsbruck, takes even longer with the trailer and bikes :(
The i4 will be worth the wait I’m sure, it will no doubt be a weapon on the Ring!! 👍🏻

Welcome! Fingers crossed we'll get some more info on i4 timings during January.