Hi from SoCal!

shinoo

Reaction score
Greetings from Southern California. I bought my first Lotus back in Nov '04 - an Elise. I've had Exiges and Evoras as well. I plan to order an Emira next year once Lotus are settled with all the US homologation hurdles.
Photo%20Jun%2010%202023,%207%2053%2001%20AM.jpg

I have driven a US car (above pic) this past Spring and then again in England in Sept. when I visited Nitron in Oxford. I posted about my experience in our Blog: HERE on our IG: HERE

IMG-6963.jpg

Overall I was impressed enough to continue with my plans to buy one! The V6 manual will be my choice as I love the sound of that engine and rowing gears is still my preference in the canyons.

Full disclosure, I have a company, InoKinetic, that offers Lotus aftermarket parts, service and collision. Yes, we will have Emira bits available: HERE

2BIG2FAIL

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can you share what parts you plan to offer for the Emira or is it TBD? Any for the i4?

OP
S

shinoo

Reaction score
Can you share what parts you plan to offer for the Emira or is it TBD? Any for the i4?
For the V6:
  • We have a third Decat in production now. We've test fit it already to confirm.
  • We will also do a muffler with a Helmholz chamber if the demand is there
  • Of course Nitron suspension parts will be offered. You may be familiar with the electronic dampers they are developing for the Emira. They are setting up their North American tech Center here in my town so we will be working very closely with them.
  • We will develop tunes
  • Brake options
For the i4
  • Our claibrator has tuned that engine in the AMG - so we hope to do the same in this car
  • Nitron suspension
  • Brake options
  • Exhaust options
We will offer other lifestyle products as well like car covers, etc.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum! I follow you on Ig and have interacted with you over Nitron stuff in comments look forward to seeing all your contributions to the Emira world!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @shinoo - Look forward to learning more about the futures mods!