Hello from Yorkshire, UK

Flashback

Reaction score
Hi all - I ordered a V6 FE in July last year and currently expecting delivery in September '22.

My spec is:

Nimbus with black pack and no pimp tints
Black Alcantara with red stitching
Alcantara s/wheel
Silver wheels
Red brakes
Touring

Great to see such a busy forum with lots of active threads.

Welcome to the forum. Nice spec.

Coordinating the calipers and highlight stitching in a contrast to the body colour qualifies you as "design savvy", according to Emira designer Russell Carr. So you're allowed to wear a turtleneck with a jacket and hang out with architects and other creatives :)

Welcome to the forum. Nice spec.

Coordinating the calipers and highlight stitching in a contrast to the body colour qualifies you as "design savvy", according to Emira designer Russell Carr. So you're allowed to wear a turtleneck with a jacket and hang out with architects and other creatives :)
Thanks. I think... 😂

Hi all - I ordered a V6 FE in July last year and currently expecting delivery in September '22.

My spec is:

Alcantara s/wheel
Silver wheels
Red brakes
Touring

Welcome and nice spec’, I’m sure you’re going to have a great time in the Emira especially on the roads of Yorkshire 🙂

My spec is:

Alcantara s/wheel
Silver wheels
Red brakes
Touring

Hi, welcome to the fun - that spec sounds cracking!

Love the forum name, Terry Wogan will be chuckling in his grave!

My spec is:

Alcantara s/wheel
Silver wheels
Red brakes
Touring

I'm located in North Yorks and get mine in July. Be good to get a look of yours too when it arrives

I'm located in North Yorks and get mine in July. Be good to get a look of yours too when it arrives
I'll definitely be around your neck of the woods when mine lands. When my M4 arrived a few years back, the first place I headed for was Skipton, Butter Tubs, Muker, etc, then across to Richmond. Fantastic roads!