Woohoo! 5% discount coming to UK buyers?

dzernski

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I smell a group buy opportunity...
But is the vat of wine now 5% smaller and therefore less to go around?
I'll get my coat, followed by a straw and some box wine....which should potentially be taxed as an essential rather than luxury good given the present situation.

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I had to look up "Liz" to figure out what the initial post was about.

As an American, I'm curious why the UK has, since David Cameron, gone through more PM's than usual. I can't even keep up with who the PM is anymore. :ROFLMAO:

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

As an American, I'm curious why the UK has, since David Cameron, gone through more PM's than usual. I can't even keep up with who the PM is anymore. :ROFLMAO:
It's quite simple.
There's been a parts shortage for some time now. All UK prime ministers have been rushed out with left hand drive parts instead of their correct right hand drive parts, just to get them on the road.
This is fine for the short term, but they soon start getting confused and they end up driving on the wrong side of the road. Then they crash, leaving a trail of devastation and destruction in their wake. Fortunately for them, the airbags are fitted, and work really well, so they walk away from the crash completely unscathed.
They then sue, receive a massive payout and live happily ever after in a massive house with other previous prime ministers sitting on red leather benches.
The end.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
It's quite simple.
There's been a parts shortage for some time now. All UK prime ministers have been rushed out with left hand drive parts instead of their correct right hand drive parts, just to get them on the road.
This is fine for the short term, but they soon start getting confused and they end up driving on the wrong side of the road. Then they crash, leaving a trail of devastation and destruction in their wake. Fortunately for them, the airbags are fitted, and work really well, so they walk away from the crash completely unscathed.
They then sue, receive a massive payout and live happily ever after in a massive house with other previous prime ministers sitting on red leather benches.
The end.
I dont think there is any 'left' in the current crop of Tory MPs lol

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Its probably due to each ones conscience over weighing the tyranny they are dealing out. There's only so much they can do without going crazy with guilt.

Lets not get into that Potato you guys are having to put up with across the pond!!!! Mind blowing.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's quite simple.
The end.
Is this the long sought Red Interior scene?