• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Will today reveal IE F4 pricing?

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m still in for Winter 2023 for a base car with a few choice options as long as they keep they £60k base price - I’m in no real hurry at all. This is my forever last ever ICE car, so not bothered too much. Tempted by the FE but not £12k worth of difference, esp i4 and Touring spec.

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Maybe it’s market specific. If for whatever reason you can’t sell the V6 in a market (like China) then sell the i4. In a market like the UK where you have a shed load of orders for V6 and both manual and auto product available, why would you market an almost identical product for almost exactly the same price? Keep going until V6 has run out then switch to i4?
Valid point, but this is seriously going top cause a sh1tstorm - imagine if you have been holding off for 9 months after giving your deposit and wanting the AMG to be then told you have to wait for another 18 months :)

Nice one Lotus - hope you're ready for a mass pull out of deposits.

I was always going for the V6 - but if i wanted the i4 - i'd be on that phone pulling the plug

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
98A534A1-2402-45B3-B892-D0A041ADEC2C.jpeg
Saga continues! 😂

OP
J

jimbobc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Check your e-mails UK I4 £59,995 from next spring and V6 £64,995. Press release has been sent out

Reactions: ADC

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In my understanding the original "start of build" for i4 FEs was targetted as 6 months after the V6 FE start of build. So that would be Oct 2022 or so (Q4 CY22) with late 2022, early 2023 initial deliveries.

OP
J

jimbobc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
On that basis I am waiting I don't want the car arriving in December anyway so will wait for Spring 23 whatever that means :)

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So I guess approx £73500 with delivery costs? Not a great saving
Problem is how long will we have to wait for base pricing and to get one maybe earliest Summer 23?
Couldn't see the OTR price. What are we expecting the OTR Breakdowns to be? Delivery Tax etc?
Anyone know?

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Couldn't see the OTR price. What are we expecting the OTR Breakdowns to be? Delivery Tax etc?
Anyone know?
same as the FE's?
£1045 Delivery and Valet
£55 Registration fee
£1900 ish for first year road tax (v6) - not sure how much cheaper the i4 is with less emissions

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
On that basis I am waiting I don't want the car arriving in December anyway so will wait for Spring 23 whatever that means :)
Must admit I'd be tempted by this as well.
If V6 base is £64k could add £10k of the options I actually want, with the colour I want and hopefully seat option I want and save a few pounds to boot.
Only thing that puts me off is that if there are price rises coming then this saving could easily be wiped out and all I have done is put car with worse spec back a year....

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
same as the FE's?
£1045 Delivery and Valet
£55 Registration fee
£1900 ish for first year road tax (v6) - not sure how much cheaper the i4 is with less emissions
I've just resigned myself to having to carve out £80K to cover everything (if you include paint protection, insurance, etc as well) ... if there is any left over, it can go towards fuel, or possibly surgery to remove the unsettling permanent grin on my face.