Will today reveal IE F4 pricing?

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
We have this info already and Lotus is known to offer packs:

• PACKS
    • Lotus Drivers Pack
      • Track Mode (ESP), Track Mode HMI / TFT Display, Switchable exhaust sound based on drive mode and a choice of:
      • Track tyre and sports suspension
      • Touring tyre and sports suspension
      • Touring tyre and touring suspension
    • Convenience Pack
      • Front parking sensors
      • Rear reversing camera
      • Rain sensing wipers with aero blades
      • Automatic dimming rear view mirror
      • Automatic dimming wing mirrors
      • Boot compartment stowage net
      • Passenger footwell stowage net
    • Lotus Design Pack
      • Lightweight 10-spoke V-design, Forged wheel – Front 20×8.5J and Rear 20x10J
      • Privacy glass to rear three quarter windows and rear windscreen
      • sports pedal pads, Aluminium with rubber inserts
      • Choice of: Red, Black, or Yellow brake calipers
      • Black Lotus branded premium carpet over mats
Good post - I hope if I swapped from FE to Base V6 then I can cherry pick the individual options rather than the 'package' approach. As you see with most manufactures, you always really want 1 thing from each pack but have to pay for 4 things you're not bothered about. e.g. for me key are "sports exhaust", "parking sensors" & "V design wheels" - I am happy to not have every other item on there, but fear I'd have to buy 3 packs to have the 3 options I want...

Add metallic paint & heated seats are nice to have if going for leather then pretty much end up close to FE prices if having to buy the packs...

Well once the Base info comes out (was it from 21/03)? Then it'll give plenty more config options to play with and make choosing the FE colour seem simple! :ROFLMAO:

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
seems to be some contradicting dates

One place says i4 FE available from Autumn 22
Another place on the site says Winter 23

"The 4 cylinder turbocharged Emira First Edition is available from Winter 2023" so one would presume the base model is later

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 10.54.13.png

I see Autumn 2022 (I'm in the UK) 🤷‍♂️

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I wish they said "Q2 Calendar year" or similar. Winter in the UK is Summer down under!

It says Autumn 2023 in the AU configurator.

ADC

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh wow... until I refreshed the page. Now Winter 2023 for me as well. JFC.

ADC

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I guess the silver lining here (if you squint really really hard to see it) is that we have more time to save our pennies... 😬

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Remember apparently the options on the FE are totalled to be £15k and sold at a discount of £3k
feels like something of an urban myth now. We won’t really know until the base prices are published.

ADC

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If this was the "i4 surprise", you can count me entirely nonplussed 😑

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If i was waiting for the i4, i would be getting a little concerned now. I think someone needs to get Lotus CS to confirm the arrival date

ADC

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If i was waiting for the i4, i would be getting a little concerned now. I think someone needs to get Lotus CS to confirm the arrival date
Actually, I'd probably advise the opposite... do you really think you'll get better information if we storm the gates and start haranguing CS agents? Let's slow our row, and wait for an official comms (hey, stop laughing you lot! it could happen! ;) )

If I was going to speculate at this point, I reckon already-tight electronics and/or engine supply from AMG has been impacted severely by recent goings-on in Europe. Which I think it is in bad taste to get upset about TBH.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been mentioned already, but some on facebook have rightly so, brought up why once again, depsoitors did not get an email, those have opted for the i4 etc.... Lotus PR at its best again....... is there ability to hack there customers off planned at all, you would have to think so, or are they realy that bad :ROFLMAO:

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Maybe it’s market specific. If for whatever reason you can’t sell the V6 in a market (like China) then sell the i4. In a market like the UK where you have a shed load of orders for V6 and both manual and auto product available, why would you market an almost identical product for almost exactly the same price? Keep going until V6 has run out then switch to i4?