When coming to pay - Wrong wheels on the order? i4 UK

GTti

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Has anyone else found their order to be incorrect in any aspect?

I'm due to take delivery of my car in the next couple of weeks and spotted the wheels were wrong. The silver v spokes rather then the diamond cuts. They are claiming its me, im claiming its them. When configuring this nearly 9 months ago I did have a couple of times through the configuration process it glitched out as they called it (this was to up the price in my opinion, as thats what happened). It feels they are palming me off a little bit here. The Glasgow garage and Lotus at Hethel are trying to sort something for me but as yet im waiting and wondering if anyone else has have a similar issue?

Sadly the silver V spokes are the last wheels i would have picked for my car :'(

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
really sucks they messed up your order.

however as far as mistakes goes, this is one of the easiest to fix! you can get powdered coating for a few hundred. diamond cut aftermarket is also possible.

id grumble about it but would still take the car if it was me

OP
G

GTti

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
really sucks they messed up your order.

however as far as mistakes goes, this is one of the easiest to fix! you can get powdered coating for a few hundred. diamond cut aftermarket is also possible.

id grumble about it but would still take the car if it was me
Yeah thats what the local garage was suggesting really. Just a nightmare spending all that money on a car you hope to be spot on and its just not. By taking delivery of it this month im believed to get three years free servicing which is far most cost affecting than hoping for a fix on the wheels pre delivery.

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
I took screenshots of my order throughout the process just to make sure.
Did you download the PDF Proforma Invoice when you placed the order?
It should be in the My Lotus / Orders page.
The My Lotus / Orders page and Invoice shows my correct spec but on another page it's missing the tracker.
I phoned Customer Care who said that's weird and that he would get IT to sort it but it hasn't changed.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yes in the past there has been reported a few spec errors in this forum - surely an easy fix for Lotus to just change your wheels to the ones you ordered

OP
G

GTti

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes in the past there has been reported a few spec errors in this forum - surely an easy fix for Lotus to just change your wheels to the ones you ordered
Od have thought it was that easy as well. Even there demonstrator cars have the wheels i was wanting. Suggested to just switch them out. I would be fussed if they had been pre scrubbed in lol. Id even offered to change them. Ill find out in an hour anyway. Its collect day 🥳😎